Internet Premium: 15% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. The credit card used for registration will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums, and any taxes withing 48 hours of auction close, unless you contact the auction house PRIOR to the auction to make other arrangements. Credit card chargebacks are not accepted. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Please contact the auction house if you have any questions about shipping, or if you have any specific requests/concerns.
If you plan on picking up your items, you need to notify the auction company PRIOR to the auction. Items will not be released for shipping until your invoice is paid. All items won online are automatically packed and shipped, unless the auction company has indicated otherwise.
Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times. Checkout Date & Times: If you plan on picking up your items, you need to notify the auction company PRIOR to the auction. All items won online are automatically packed and shipped, unless the auction company has indicated otherwise.
Location: 5100 Upper Metro Place, Dublin, OH Driving Directions:
Online Bidding & other terms of the auction:
1. For Live Internet and Absentee Bidding there is a 15% Buyers Premium added to the total.
2. Matthews Auctions LLC (Auctioneer) has put forth very effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate description of all items. All property is sold “as is” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds after a 10-day inspection period.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard only. Your credit card will be charged for your purchase, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will e performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. Nothing will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
4. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Auctioneer and the bidder through out and transactions.
5. All sales are final.
6. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction & Auctioneer.
7. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse service to any person or persons.
8. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
9. The Auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
10. The Auctioneer shall not be held responsible for any missed bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer or any of their agents.
11. Online auction move quickly. If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win and item in the auction you will be notified by email, In order to have enough time to conduct authorization, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If it is multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
12. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the Auctioneer in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other cost or losses incurred by the purchaser failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery County, Illinois.
13. Shipping: The Auction Company ships through the United State Postal Service, or Federal Express. Packing and shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items may or will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping cost. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent in condition. All items won online are automatically packed and shipped, unless the auction company has indicated otherwise.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.