Internet bidders will need to register with the auction company 2 or more days prior to the auction event. Wiggins Auctioneers require a bank letter of guarantee and the contact information for the registering bidders financial institution. Bank Letter of Guarantee can be faxed to Wiggins Auctioneers, LLC at 580-237-4915.
Specific requirements can be waived for individuals that are already established customers with Wiggins Auctioneers L.L.C., by contacting the auction company. Neither the auction company nor the seller(s) are responsible for loss of internet signal.
AUCTION DAY ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Franklin Nightingale Family
May 25, 2011 /Major Co., OK
• Legal Descriptions:
Farm #1: The North Half (N/2) of the Southeast Quarter (SE/4) of Section Thirty-Six (36), Township Twenty-one (21) North, Range Twelve (12) W.I.M., Major County, Oklahoma.
Farm #2: Lots Four (4) & Five (5) together with any accretion and riparian land thereto in Section One (1), Township Twenty-one (21) North, Range Twelve (12) W.I.M., Major County, Oklahoma.
Neither the auctioneer nor the Sellers make any representation or warranty with respect to accretions, relictions, avulsions, or other riparian rights, nor any representation nor warranty regarding acreage, boundaries, or possessory rights for property bounded by or adjacent to the river. Sellers contract with respect to such property to deliver Marketable Record Title as defined by the Oklahoma Marketable Record Title Act only to the originally surveyed government lots, subject only to any subsequent quiet title suits or other conveyances of record modifying or altering the original lot acreages.
• Tenants: The tenant on Farm #1 is Wayne Unruh; His phone number is 580-227-3921. The tenant on Farm #2 is Vernon Nightingale; His phone number is 580-227-3826. Any livestock, livestock equipment, hay, electric fencing, or farm equipment, is the property of the Tenants and may be removed prior to the time of possession.
• Minerals: No minerals are being sold or transferred with the surface and the abstracts shall exclude the mineral documents.
• F.S.A. Information: According to the Major County F.S.A.
Farm #1: has 78 acres of cropland with a full wheat base and a 32 bushel per acre yield.
Farm #2: has approx. 18.69 acres currently being farmed. There is a 36.9 acre wheat base and a 32 bushel per acre yield.
This information is provided as a courtesy of the Major County F.S.A. and is subject to change without notice.
• Crop: None of the 2010-2011 harvested wheat crops nor any F.S.A. payments for same are being sold or transferred.
• Soil Types: Principle soil types of the cultivated land are as follows:
Farm #1: Port fine sandy loam, Class II; and Kirkland silt loam and Devol fine sandy loam, both Class III.
Farm #2: Port silt loam, Class II
• Taxes: The 2010 taxes were approximately as follows and have been paid by the Seller.
Farm #1: $249.00
Farm #2: $146.00
The 2011 taxes will be prorated to the date of closing.
• Possession: Possession will be given upon payment in full of the puchase price and transfer of title subject to the existing agricultural leases which exrpire upon completion of the harvest of the presently growing wheat crops or July 1, 2011, whichever is later.
• Terms: A 10% down payment will be required at the auction. You may use a personal check. Buyer agrees to purchase title as shown in the attached title insurance commitment, and shall have ten days from the delivery of title insurance commitment to seek legal counsel to review the title insurance commitment if desired, and to furnish additional title objections, if any. Title will transfer by Warranty Deed. Seller will make available to Buyer and Buyer may purchase an owner’s title insurance policy at closing. Seller shall pay the cost for the initial abstracting, Seller’s title opinion, Commitment for title insurance, gap check and title curative cost, if any. Buyer shall pay any applicable Buyer’s title opinion or attorney’s fees; title insurance premium and final abstracting costs.
• Closing: Closing is to be on or by June 27, 2011, in accordance with the attached real estate purchase contract. The Closing Agent is Lala Young of Fairview Abstract Company. Her phone number is 580-227-4524. The closing/escrow fee for each farm is $300.00 and is to be paid ½ by the Buyer and ½ by the Seller. Closing is to be at the offices of Fairview Abstract Company, 116 E. Broadway, Fairview, OK 73737, unless parties agree to another place of closing.
• Survey: Seller is not obligated to furnish Buyer a survey of the subject property; if Buyer desires a survey, it shall be at Buyer’s sole cost.
A 10% down payment will be required from any winning bidder, immediately following the auction event. These funds shall be wire transferred to Wiggins Auctioneers Trust Account at the Central National Bank and Trust Company in Enid, OK. Specific routing numbers and details will be given to the winning bidder immediately following the auction event. A 1% buyers premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total purchase price. Buyer shall provide the balance of the full purchase price and Seller shall provide merchantable title to the Buyer at the time of closing, within approximately 30 days, according to the Terms and Conditions of the purchase contract.
Any information contained in this site is subject to the terms and conditions of the PURCHASE CONTRACT. Contact the Auction Company for a copy of the purchase contract prior to auction. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede all previous advertising Potential Buyers are encouraged to inspect the property prior to the auction, and to contact Wiggins Auctioneers with any questions related to the auction. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or it's employers. It is the buyers responsibility to satisfy themselves as to acreages, crop bases, etc.. prior to the day of auction.
This sale is subject to confirmation by the seller. Seller expressly reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids at the auction.
Order of Auction: The tracts will be offered in the order as listed. The Auctioneer will recognize and announce the final bid on each tract. All final bid prices are subject to the sellers acceptance or rejection at the conclusion of the auction.
This Property is being sold AS IS.