Internet Premium: 20.00% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Pay Pal, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: A card used during registration will be on file and is required to register for this auction. We accept MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Money order wire transfer and certified bank check.
Your card on file will be immediately charged following the auction.
Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: These Items will be available for local pick up only. Buyers will have until July 14th 2011 from between 9am until 4pm. NO Exceptions!! Some items may call for a rigging outfit to remove, Buyers are encouraged to contact the company of their choice for price quotes. Preview Date & Times: July 12th from 9am until 11am Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times. Location: 1360 Whitman Ave, Camden, NJ Driving Directions:
1. All good must be removed by 4PM on Thursday July 14, 2011. Hours for removal are from 9AM-4PM. Auction Company cannot package or ship any items.
2. Bidders may inspect the equipment and real estate and are urged to do so on the day of auction, July 12, 2011 from 9AM to 11AM. Please take advantage of the inspection period. Everything is being sold “AS-IS-WHERE IS”.
3. Payment by Paypal or Credit Card, payment must be remitted by the conclusion of the auction or otherwise merchandise will be sold to the under bidder.
4. Barry S. Slosberg, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before the fall of the auction hammer in its sole and exclusive discretion.
5. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the property in dispute. If any dispute arises after sale, the Company's sale record shall be conclusive in all respects.
6. If the auctioneer determines that any opening or later bid or any advance of bidding is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, the auctioneer may reject the same and withdraw the article from sale.
7. BSS may, upon consignor request and at its sole discretion offer certain property subject to a reserve, which is the confidential minimum price below which such property will not be sold. The auctioneer may open bidding on any lot by placing a bid on behalf of the consignor. The auctioneer may further bid on behalf of the consignor, up to the amount of the reserve, by placing successive or consecutive bids for property or by placing bids in response to other bidders.
8. Upon the fall of the auction hammer, title to any offered property will immediately pass to the highest bidder as determined in the exclusive discretion of the auctioneer. Such bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the property sold and agrees to pay the full purchase price plus the buyer's premium and any other applicable taxes or fees. The Company will not be responsible for any loss, damage, theft, or otherwise responsible for any goods left in the Company's possession after 4PM on Thursday July 14, 2011. If the foregoing conditions or any applicable provisions of law are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to the Company and the Consignor (including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser(s) liable for the bid price) the Company, at its option, may either cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser(s), or resell the property. In such event, the purchaser(s) shall remain liable for any deficiency in the original purchase price and will also be responsible for all costs, including warehousing, the expense of the ultimate sale, and the Company's commission at its regular rates together with all related and incidental charges, including legal fees.
9. No "buy" bids (with out a specific bid price) shall be accepted at any time for any purpose.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.