Internet Premium: 18%Sales Tax : 7% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. We will charge the credit card you register with at the conclusion of the auction. You will have a second charge for shipping once it is calculated.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Our preferred shipper is Going Postal in Clayton, GA. We will contact you following the auction with your shipping charges or to make special shipping arrangements if the purchase requires it. Your credit card will be charged with the shipping cost when your purchase is shipped.
Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for checkout dates & times.Location: 33 Golden Hills Dr., Mountain City, GA Driving Directions:
All property is sold “AS IS. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auctioneer Co. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Auctioneer Co. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auction Co. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Auction Co. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase. Auction Co. is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Co. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Auction Co. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Auction Co. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
Even though we do our best to describe each item with accuracy, we strongly recommend that you view the items in person prior to bidding. Please read our terms and conditions below, sign and fax to our office at (706) 746-2498. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you,
Greg Peters, Auctioneer - Lic. #1491
• All items sold "as is/where is" with no warranties expressed nor implied. Comments coming from the auction block supersede any printed material. All sales are final. We urge you to satisfy yourself for authenticity, condition and age prior to bidding.
• Bidders are must register prior to the auction.
• On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer.
• For all bids a buyer's premium of 18% will be added to the successful bid price and is due as a part of the total purchase price.
• Georgia sales tax of 7% will be added to all lots unless a valid resale tax number is presented or unless bidder is out of state, on the phone and the items will be shipped out of state. If the absentee bidder picks up the items on our premises the 7% Georgia sales tax will be charged.
• All items purchased from Golden Memories Auction must be paid for prior to being removed from the premises whether it be the Golden Memories Auction complex or the location of an off site auction.
• All Merchandise must be removed no later than five (5) calendar days after the sale. Any items left after that time will be transferred to Champion Storage and storage fees will be charged at the rate of $1.00 per day per item. If not picked up after 30 days, items will be considered abandoned and ownership will revert to Golden Memories Auctions, Inc.
• Bidding on merchandise automatically constitutes agreement to the terms.
• Forms of payment for internet bidding: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
• Shipping: As a convenience to our customers we offer shipping for an additional fee. Golden Memories Auction is not in the shipping business and thus we primarily outsource this service. Every effort will be made to obtain the best rate from the most reliable shipping service to ensure the safe arrival of your purchase. Quotes for shipping cost should be obtained prior to bidding on an item. You can contact Joel Peters at 706-746-6924 or by email at email@example.com. Quotes may vary from actual shipping cost. We will do our best to come as close as possible to the quote.
Firearms Terms and Conditions
1. All firearms made after 1898 or for which modern commercially made ammunition is readily available must be transferred by a federal firearms licensed dealer (FFL).
2. Golden Guns (FFL 1-58-241-01-3K-06464) will serve as transfer dealer for Golden Memories Auction. Transfers will take place at the Golden Memories Auction location at 33 Golden Hills Dr., Mountain City, GA 30562
3. The cost of a transfer is $15 PER GUN. No exceptions.
4. Long guns may be transferred to Georgia and out of state residents who pick up the firearm from our FFL Dealer in person upon completion of the NICS instant background check. Buyers must have a current driver's license from their state of residence. Georgia residents who possess a Georgia Firearms Permit should bring it in addition to a valid driver's license. Long Guns being shipped out of state must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in the buyer's state for pickup as stated below.
5. Federal law requires that handguns purchased in Georgia may be transferred only to Georgia residents. Handguns must be transferred under the laws of the buyers state of residence. Out of state buyers must arrange with an FFL dealer in their home state to transfer the handgun under the laws of that state. The out of state dealer must send a signed copy of their FFL to Golden Guns for the handgun to be shipped to that dealer for transfer. Out of state Handgun buyers that have Georgia Residents must provide proof with a government issued document ie: Tax Papers, water bill, etc.
Out of state dealers should send a signed copy of their FFL to:
P.O. Box 549
Mountain City, GA 30562
6. Buyers who have a Curio & Relic Federal Firearms License must bring a copy of their C & R FFL for guns eligible for C & R transfer.
7. Buyers must accept the firearms terms and conditions prior to bidding on any firearms.