Internet Premium: 3%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: If you would like more information on a particular lot, please contact Interstate Auto Auction directly at 603-893-7777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your credit card will be charged a $300 deposit at the fall of the hammer. The balance is due by 5PM THURSDAY. In addition to the standard fees a 3% internet buyers premium will be added to the cost of your purchase.
Online Buyers Fees
Winning Bid Price Transaction Service Fee
$1 - $299.00 =$100
$300.00 - $499.00 =$120
$800.00 - $999.00 =$165
$1,000.00 - $1,299.00 =$190
$1,300.00 - $1,499.00 =$220
$1,500.00 - $1,699.00 =$250
$1,700.00 - $1,999.00 =$270
$2,000.00 - $2,999.00 =$300
$3,000.00 - $3,999.00 =$340
$4,000.00 - $4,999.00 =$350
$5,000.00 - AND UP 7% OF SALE PRICE
The winning bidder is responsible for contacting the auction house within 24 hours from the close of the sale to arrange shipping. You may pick up your vehicle in our Salem, NH office or arrange to have your car delivered by an independent transporter for a fee.
Vehicles must be removed by 3:00 PM Friday, Please contact Auction if more time is needed for removal of the vehicle. .
Shipping quotes may be obtained online from American Auto Transporters, Inc. at www.shipcar.com. or you may contact them directly at 800-800-2580.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: The winning bidder is responsible for contacting the auction house within 24 hours from the close of the sale to arrange shipping. You may pick up your vehicle in our Salem, NH office or arrange to have your car delivered by an independent transporter for a fee.
Vehicles must be removed by 3:00 PM FRIDAY.
Shipping quotes may be obtained online from Road Runner Auto Transport
http://www.roadrunnerautotransport.com or you may contact them directly at
1-888-777-2123Preview Date & Times: Official preview time is 9AM-5:00PM WEDNESDAY.Checkout Date & Times: Your credit card will be charged a $300 deposit at the fall of the hammer. The balance is due by 5PM THURSDAY. Location: 20 Hampshire Road, Salem, NH Driving Directions: Please click on the Mapquest link above for directions to the auction.
1. Bidder must present a valid driver's license.
2 .Upon winning bid the bidder must pay a deposit of $ 300.00 in Credit Card, which is non refundable/non transferable. Keys will be issued once the vehicle is paid in full. Payment in full may be made with Credit Card/Debit Card/Cashier's Check/Money Order.
3.The bidders information will be used to prepare the title.
4.In the event you would like the title written in someone else's name, they must present their valid drivers license.
5. Once the title work has been processed there is a $ 100.00 fee to have it changed. Please provide the auction house with the correct buyers name, address and info, to avoid this fee!
6.Cars are "AS IS" and all sales are final unless they are a "Green Light" auctioned vehicle.
7. PAYMENT: Payment in full must be made by 5:00 pm on Thursday (the day after the auction). Late payment will be subject to a $100.00 late fee and will only be allowed at the discretion of the Auction. Any “GREEN LIGHT” vehicles paid for after 10:30am on the Friday, following the auction, will be sold “AS-IS”, “RED LIGHT” with NO GUARANTEE. Any vehicle not removed by Friday at 3pm will be towed at the buyer’s expense.
8. GUARANTEE: “GREEN LIGHT” vehicles are sold with a guarantee that protects against engine or transmission failure only. No other vehicle components are guaranteed.
• The guarantee only applies to “GREEN LIGHT” vehicles that are paid in full and picked up by the buyer.
• Arbitration claims for engine or transmission failure must be reported to IAA by the Friday, following the auction, by 10:30AM. Claims must be submitted via email: email@example.com or fax: 603-893-7117 or in person. Lot Number, Customer Name, and Year, Make, and Model and the nature of the claim must be referenced. Arbitration claims will not be accepted over the telephone.
• “Green Light” vehicles picked up AFTER Friday 10:30AM are sold “AS-IS” with NO GUARANTEE.
• “Yellow Light” vehicles have additional announcements, please listen to Auctioneer. “Red Light” vehicles are sold “AS-IS” and are sold with NO GUARANTEE.
9.Vehicles not removed from the auction premises by 3 pm on FRIDAY will result in an additional fee of $ 20.00 per day.
10. Interstate Auto Auction will not be responsible for any vehicles left on the premises.
11. I understand that this agreement and all rights of the parties thereunder, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire and any action brought by either party shall be brought in the Courts of the State of New Hampshire. In the event, that for any reason, the forum is deemed to be sufficiently inconvenient or the agreement on the forum selection is unenforceable it is still the intention of the parties that the Laws of the State of New Hampshire govern the parties agreement and their rights attended thereto.
12. Vehicles purchased from Interstate Auto Auction are not eligible for temporary/transport plates from the NH Division of Motor Vehicles.