Internet bidders will need to register with the auction company 2 or more days prior to the auction event. Wiggins Auctioneers require a bank letter of guarantee and the contact information for the registering bidders financial institution. Bank Letter of Guarantee can be faxed to Wiggins Auctioneers, LLC at 580-237-4915.
Specific requirements can be waived for individuals that are already established customers with Wiggins Auctioneers L.L.C., by contacting the auction company. Neither the auction company nor the seller(s) are responsible for loss of internet signal.
A 10% down payment will be required from any winning bidder, immediately following the auction event. These funds shall be wire transferred to Wiggins Auctioneers Trust Account at the Central National Bank and Trust Company in Enid, OK. Specific routing numbers and details will be given to the winning bidder immediately following the auction event. A 1% buyers premium will be added to the high bid to establish the total purchase price. Buyer shall provide the balance of the full purchase price and Seller shall provide merchantable title to the Buyer at the time of closing, within approximately 30 days, according to the Terms and Conditions of the purchase contract.
Any information contained in this site is subject to the terms and conditions of the PURCHASE CONTRACT. Contact the Auction Company for a copy of the purchase contract prior to auction. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede all previous advertising Potential Buyers are encouraged to inspect the property prior to the auction, and to contact Wiggins Auctioneers with any questions related to the auction. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or it's employers. It is the buyers responsibility to satisfy themselves as to acreages, crop bases, etc.. prior to the day of auction.
This sale is subject to confirmation by the seller. Seller expressly reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids at the auction.
Order of Auction: The tracts will be offered in the order as listed. The Auctioneer will recognize and announce the final bid on each tract. All final bid prices are subject to the sellers acceptance or rejection at the conclusion of the auction.
This Property is being sold AS IS.
Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Time: 10:00 A.M.
Location: The Fairview Community Building, 206 E. Broadway, Fairview, OK
Owner: Jerry & Darla Williams and Ellsworth & Helen Hein
Auction Manager: Adam Martens * 580-580-744-0194
Farm #1: 158+/- ac. located from Hwy 60 & Hwy 8 in Fairview, 5 mi. east and 1 ½ south. According to the F.S.A. there are 152.2 ac. of cropland with a 150.4 ac. wheat base. Principle soil type of the farm is Pond Creek Silt Loam, Class I & II. This is a highly productive and very desirable quarter section.
Legal: SE/4 of 32-21-11, Major Co., OK, less & except home and 2+/- acres
Farm #2: 160+/- ac. located from the southeast corner of Farm #1, 2 mi. south on the Homestead blacktop. According to the F.S.A. there are 128.2 ac. of cropland with a 126.4 ac. wheat base. Principle soil type of the cropland is Renfrow Silty Clay Loam, Class III. The balance of the land is in native grass and timber. Farm has an excellent location on blacktop, has rural water and is a good livestock/small grain farm.
Legal: NE/4 17-20-11, Major Co., OK
Farm #3: 160+/- ac. located from Hwy 60 & Hwy 8 in Fairview, 2 mi north and 7 ½ mi. west, or from Hwy 412 & Hwy 60, 4 mi. south and 7 ½ mi. west. According to the F.S.A. there are 101.9 ac. of cropland with a 97.6 ac. wheat base. Principle soil type of the cropland is Tillman Clay Loam, Class II & III. The balance of the land is in native grass and timber. This characteristic farm borders directly against the Gloss Mountains. A pond along with timber provide hunting opportunities. Farm has good fencing along 2 ½ sides and paved road to the property.
Legal: SW/4 8-21-13, Major, Co., OK
These 3 farms are all in good location with excellent access; a great opportunity as an investment for the future. Minerals: Do not sell Taxes: Seller will pay all 2011 taxes; Buyer will pay 2012 taxes and all future taxes F.S.A.: The 3 farms are in an F.S.A. unit with a 29 bu. per acre yield Possession: Will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title subject to the agricultural lease which expire June 30, 2012 on all properties.
Terms: 10% down the day of auction w/ balance due upon confirmation of the sale by the District Court and delivery of a Sherriff’s Deed. Sellers will deliver an Abstract and an Open Commitment for Title Ins. for each farm.
Wiggins Auctioneers: One Grand Center, 201 N. Grand, Ste 600, Enid, Oklahoma 73701
Phone: (580) 233-3066 or (800) 375-3773
© Copyright 2007-2008. Wiggins Auctioneers L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
Auction Day Announcements
December 21, 2011 /Major Co., OK
• Legal Descriptions:
Farm #1: The Southeast Quarter (SE/4) of Section Thirty-two (32), Township Twenty-one (21) North, Range Eleven (11) W.I.M., Major County, Oklahoma, LESS AND EXCEPT a tract containing 2 acres, more or less, where the residence and outbuildings are located.
Farm #2: The Northeast Quarter (NE/4) of Section Seventeen (17), Township Twenty (20) North, Range Eleven (11) W.I.M., Major County, Oklahoma.
Farm #3: The Southwest Quarter (SW/4) of Section Eight (8), Township Twenty-one (21) North, Range Thirteen (13) W.I.M., Major County, Oklahoma.
• Personal Property: The Tennant is Garen Nichols; his phone number is 580-794-7226. Any chattel property, including, but not limited to, any livestock, livestock equipment, hay, electric fencing, or farm equipment is the property of the Tennant and may be removed prior to the time of possession.
• Crops: None of the presently growing wheat crop nor any F.S.A. payments for same are being sold or transferred.
• F.S.A. Information: These farms are in an F.S.A. unit which contains 382.2 acres of cropland with a 374.4 acre wheat base and a 29 bushel per acre yield. F.S.A. information for each farm is as follows:
Farm #1: 152 .2 acres of cropland with a 150.4 acre wheat base
Farm #2: 128.2 acres of cropland with a 126.4 acre wheat base
Farm #3: 101.9 acres of cropland with a 97.6 acre wheat base
Note: This information is provided as a courtesy of the Major County F.S.A. and is subject to change without notice.
• Principle Soil Types of the Cultivated Land:
Farm #1: Mostly Pond Creek silt loam, Classes I & II; with smaller amounts of Renfrow silty clay loam & Lovedale fine sandy loam, both Class II, & Vernon clay loam, Class IV.
Farm #2: 100% Renfrow silty clay loam, Class II
Farm #3: Beckman clay, Class V; Burford clay loam, Class VI; Tillman clay loams, Classes I, II, & III.
• Minerals: No minerals are being sold or transferred and the abstracts shall exclude the mineral documents.
• Taxes: The 2011 taxes are as follows and will be paid by the Seller.
Farm #1: $674.00
Farm #2: $424.00
Farm #3: $264.00
The Buyer shall be responsible for the 2012 and any future taxes.
• Possession: Possession will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, subject to the agricultural leases which expire upon completion of the harvest of the 2011-2012 wheat crop or June 30, 2012, whichever is later.
• Terms: A 10% down payment will be required at the auction. You may use a personal check. Buyer agrees to purchase title as shown in the attached title insurance commitment, and shall have ten days from the delivery of title insurance commitment to seek legal counsel to review the title insurance commitment if desired, and to furnish additional title objections, if any. Title will transfer by Sherriff’s Deed. Seller will make available to Buyer and Buyer may purchase an owner’s title insurance policy at closing. Seller shall pay the cost for the initial abstracting, Seller’s title opinion, Commitment for title insurance, gap check and title curative cost, if any. Buyer shall pay any applicable Buyer’s title opinion or attorney’s fees; title insurance premium and final abstracting costs.
• Closing: Closing is to be on or by February 6, 2012, Except, if the title requirements set out in the attached title insurance commitment have not been cured on or by such closing date, the closing date shall be extended to allow Sellers a reasonable time to cure said requirements. The Closing Agent is the Major County Court Clerk. The closing/escrow fee is to be paid by the Seller. Closing is to be at the offices of Fairview Abstract Company, 116 E. Broadway, Fairview, OK 73737, unless parties agree to another place of closing.
• Survey: Seller will provide a survey of a two acre tract which includes the residence and outbuildings on Tract #1. Seller is not obligated to furnish Buyer(s) any addition surveys of the subject properties; if Buyer(s) desire any additional surveys, it shall be at Buyer’s sole cost.
• Confirmation: This sale is subject to confirmation by the District Court of Major County, Oklahoma. In the event the sale is not so confirmed this agreement shall become null and void, the escrow deposit shall be returned to the Buyer, and neither party shall have any further liability to the other.
• Oder of Auction: Farm #1, Farm #2, and Farm #3 will be offered separately only.