House, detached garage, barn/shop on 2 1/2 acres
See Special Terms for additional fees
Randy Kincaid Auction Company
Lot # 12 (Sale Order: 1 of 1)
|General Information||Pictures||Map & Directions||Flyer||Slide show of house|
Spacious modernized brick house with plenty of room for animals, gardening, and storage right on the Western edge of Wauchula but conveniently close to the downtown area. This house features a metal roof, hardwood floors, paved driveway, and lawn irrigation among many other emenities.
- Hardee County property ID 04-34-25-0000-02520-0000
- 2.52 acres 280+/- x 380+/-
- 4 bedroom 3 bath
- 2814 sf air conditioned 4004 sf total under roof
- brick with metal roof built 1939
- 2160 sf masonry barn with tin roof
- city water plus 6" irrigation well
- paved front and rear driveways
- 2011 taxes with homestead $2011
- automatic lawn and garden sprinkler system
- 10% buyers premium will be added to your bid to arrive at the total contract price.
- binder deposit day of auction - $10,000
- closing on or before Feb 8th
- Selling "as is" without contingencies
- It is important that the buyer make all inspections prior to bidding
- Seller will furnish warranty deed with title insurance policy and place doc stamps on the deed.
- Buyer will pay for recording deed and $250 closing fee