House, detached garage, barn/shop on 2 1/2 acres
See Special Terms for additional fees
Randy Kincaid Auction Company
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Pay Pal, and Wire Transfer
Visa MasterCard Discover American Express
Payment Instructions: $10,000 binder deposit payable to Weaver, McClendon, and Penrod LLC Escrow by wire transfer on Monday Jan 9th, 2012 by 12 noon. Balance at closing on or before Feb 8, 2012
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: N/A
Preview Date & Times: inspection by appointment at our office.
Checkout Date & Times: see terms
Location: 311 Ohio Ave, Wauchula, FL
Driving Directions: From Downtown Wauchula, go West on Main St to Florida Ave and then North to Harvey St then West to dead end at property on Ohio. Watch signs.
Lot # 12 (Sale Order: 1 of 1)
|General Information||Pictures||Map & Directions||Flyer||Slide show of house|
Spacious modernized brick house with plenty of room for animals, gardening, and storage right on the Western edge of Wauchula but conveniently close to the downtown area. This house features a metal roof, hardwood floors, paved driveway, and lawn irrigation among many other emenities.
- Hardee County property ID 04-34-25-0000-02520-0000
- 2.52 acres 280+/- x 380+/-
- 4 bedroom 3 bath
- 2814 sf air conditioned 4004 sf total under roof
- brick with metal roof built 1939
- 2160 sf masonry barn with tin roof
- city water plus 6" irrigation well
- paved front and rear driveways
- 2011 taxes with homestead $2011
- automatic lawn and garden sprinkler system
- 10% buyers premium will be added to your bid to arrive at the total contract price.
- binder deposit day of auction - $10,000
- closing on or before Feb 8th
- Selling "as is" without contingencies
- It is important that the buyer make all inspections prior to bidding
- Seller will furnish warranty deed with title insurance policy and place doc stamps on the deed.
- Buyer will pay for recording deed and $250 closing fee