Internet Premium: 15%Sales Tax : 8.25% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Credit card chargebacks will not be accepted. United Country – Alliance Auction & Realty and/or the sellers reserve the right to pursue legal action for specific performance against any bidder(s) who fail to settle their accounts as stated.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Fragile items and purchases of high value may require us to use a professional packer and may result in higher shipping costs. United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty reserves the right to make the decision on behalf of the buyer and will assist in making the arrangements. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Bidders will be charged a packing fee + actual shipping costs. We strive to have your items be shipped within 10 business days of the auction. Sometime that time will need to be extended due to the high volume in internet purchase that our shipping department has to take care of. Preview Date & Times: Preview will be Sunday, February 19th, 2012 from 3 PM to 5 PM Central Time.Checkout Date & Times: Pick up will be Friday, February 24, 2012 from 1 PM to 6 PM. All items have to be picked up by Monday, February 27, 2012.Location: , Amarillo, TX Driving Directions: 2459 West Interstate 40, Amarillo, Texas. Located in Wolflin Square.
Lots 1-28 are all new in the box. The pictures for each of these lots are pictures from the manufacturer's website. Please note that these pictures are of the item number for each lot, but may or may not be the exact item.
Terms of the Auction: 15% Buyer’s Premium for All Bids. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time Auctioneer calls the lot “sold”. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. FOR ALL BIDDING ON PROXIBID: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to the hammer price.
3. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
4. Pickups: If you wish to pickup your items, pick up will be on Friday, February 24, 2012 from 1 PM to 6 PM. United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty will not be held responsible for damaged or missing pieces once the lot is called “sold”. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
5. Shipping: The auction company, through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service, can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
6. Shipping Coins: Shipments of coin and currency will be shipped depending on value of packages. Packages under $500.00 will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail service. Insurance of your package will be purchased according to your invoice amount. Packages over $500.00 will be shipped by UPS Ground and will be insured for the total invoice amount. Packages of HIGH value will have a signature required at delivery.
7. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
8. Storage: A minimum charge of $10 per week storage fee per lot for items that are held at our location, plus any applicable transportation costs. If you have a large amount other charges may apply. In addition to the storage fee, the buyer is still responsible for paying labor costs to prepare your items for pickup.
9. Live Internet Bidding: Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration should be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction and if it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
10. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty and the bidder throughout any transactions.
11. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Potter County, Texas.
12. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
13. All sales are final.
14. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
15. Gun Purchases: After the auction gun purchases will be delivered to a properly licensed FFL dealer for shipment and proper documentation. Out of state buyers must provide their FFL for shipping by faxing it to 806-553-1964 (make the FFL fax to Crystal Klein’s attention). Gun purchased by out-of-state buyers will be shipped to a valid Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer in his or her own state. Under no circumstances will any firearm be shipped outside of the United States. If the buyer is not able to pass the required background check, the firearm will be returned to United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty and no refunds will be issued.