Internet Premium: 15% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: PAYMENT WITH MASTERCARD OR VISA ON DAY OF AUCTION. Credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged after the completion of the Auction.Shipping Charges will be charged also after the completion of the Auction.
All firearms will be shipped priority mail through USPS.
Buyer's must contact a Federally licensed Firearm dealer in your state who will accept shipment and transfer the firearm to you in your state. You may email information to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: 618-749-5325. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Bidders' credit card will be charged for shipping at the same time of their firearm purchases. Joe Langham Fax: 618-749-5325.
All firearms will be shipped priority mail through USPS.
Shipping fees are as follows: Handling and Insurance
Long Guns-- $35 (value up to $499)
$40 (value $500-$999)
$45 (value $1000+)
Hand Guns-- $20 (value up to $499)
$25 (value $500-$999)
$30 (value $1000+)
(If purchased multiple guns, we will make every attempt to package together, unless firearm includes original box or accessories, which would make it impossible.
You must send a copy of FFL before any gun is shipped. Fax to 618-749-5325.
Preview Date & Times: Preview on the day of the auction from 3PM until auction time. Checkout Date & Times: Payment due on day of Auction. Location: 1395 Museum Ave., Greenville, IL Driving Directions: Farm Heritage Museum, 1395 Museum Ave., Greenville, IL 62246. Located on the South Frontage Road of I-70 and Exit 45 Greenville.
1. Langham Auctioneers has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Shipping and all shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. These will be charged to the credit card on file with Proxibid at the completion of the auction.
2. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. Mastercard or Visa only.
3. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
4. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Langham Auctioneers and the bidder throughout any transactions.
5. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms.
6. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
7. Langham Auctioneers shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
8. All sales are final.
9. The bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction by bidding on any item.
10. Langham Auctioneers reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
11. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
12. A 15% internet buyers premium applies to all items sold to internet buyers. Shipping arrangements and all charges associated with the shipping are the responsibility of the buyer.
13. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. While descriptions are believed correct, the auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to genuineness, authenticity of, or defect of any items and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. All sales are final when awarded to the successful bidder. Buyer accepts full responsibility for all purchases made and holds the auction company, clerks and owners free of any liabilities in the event of theft of disappearance of any items purchased, no items to be removed from premises without full settlement. In the event of a dispute in bidding, the auctioneer’s decision to settle the dispute is final.
14. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. ALL FIREARMS WILL BE TRANSFERRED BY LANGHAM, JOE, a Federal Firearms License (FFL) Licensee in Keyesport, Illinois. All Illinois state and federal firearm laws apply to this auction. All purchases must be picked up at Joe Langham's, Keyesport, Illinois. No one but the purchaser will be allowed to pick up the firearms. BUYER’S FROM OUTSIDE ILLINOIS OR OUT OF AREA BUYERS- IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR YOUR PURCHASES AND BIDDING FEE’S. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO Contact a Federally licensed firearm dealer in your state who will accept shipment and transfer the firearm to you in your state. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO DETERMINE YOUR ABILITY TO PURCHASE A FIREARM IN YOUR STATE. IF YOU FAIL TO QUALIFY IN YOUR STATE YOU WILL THEN OWN A WEAPON THAT YOU CAN’T POSESS. ALL SALES ARE ABSOLUTELY FINAL ON THE DAY OF SALE. Joe Langham will arrange shipping on all firearms through a local pack/ship company or a national company of your choice. The cost of the shipping will be paid by the purchaser prior to shipment. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD TO BUY LONG GUNS. YOU MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OLD TO BUY HANDGUNS ATF FORMS WILL BE FILLED OUT ON ALL GUNS, with the exception of pre 1898 antique's. Langham Auctions has not fired any firearm in this auction (Unless otherwise noted). As such we cannot and do not warranty these items.Our conditions range from New in Box, Outstanding, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair & Poor. Please pay attention to our ratings. They are our opinions ONLY, so you should make every effort to inspect them yourselves.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.
Doughboy Style Painted Off White Inside and Out, Paint Chipping Off Top Of Helmet Otherwise Very Good Shape Without Dents, Front Inside Edge Is Stamped U.S. GOV'T PROPERT...moreY O.C.D., Interior Has Complete Liner With Draw String And Leather Sweat Band, Chin Strap Mounted To Sides, Nice Piece!
Numbered And Limited Edition With Copy Of Personal Letter From The Duke Himself Dated 5/6/67 Regarding This Art And A Biography Of The Artist With Each (Artist was Commis...moreioned By Colt Firearms And Has Drawn Five Postage Stamps)
(1) 1943 Dated A.G.M. Co. With Broken Cap, No Cover, (2) 1918 Dated A.G.M. Co. With Cup and Brauer Bros 11-18 Marked Cover, Mess Kit By M.A. Co. Dated 1944 With One Each ...moreUs Marked Fork, Knife And Spoon.
(2) Trouser Belts About 40" With Denmark Mil Solid Brass Buckles, Web Belts In Good Shape One Dark Blue The Other O.D. Green On One Side Camo On Other Side, Third Belt I...mores O.D. With Pot Metal Clasps Pistol Belt About 40" Total, Korean Era
Fayette R Plumb Co. St Louis Mo. 1918 Marked Blade, Some Pitting To 10" Blade, Signs Of Use, Crossguard And Grip Handle Re-Blued, Wood Panels Don't Look Like They Lived T...morehe Same Life As The Knife, Scabbard In Very Good Condition With Brass Upper Scabbard And Canvas Covered Wood Body With Reinforced Leather Tip, Marked A.K.C. 191 B.H. On Leather, Tight And Solid Overall
Folding Shovel Is Marked "Wood" 1945 And Has It's Sheath, The Pickaxe Is Marked "Diamond Calk" 1944 And Has U.S. Marked Carry Pouch, Both Wooden Handles Are In Good Condi...moretion, Grey German Bag Is Marked Polizei-Schl-H-1962-E On Inside, Black Leather Straps, Plenty Of D-Rings And Loops,
Six Shot Double Action Revolver, 5 1/2" Barrel, Wood S&W Grips, Brazilian Crest On Right, Dated 1937, Some Light Frosting On Frame And A Few Dings Have All Been Reblued, ...moreTight Good Condition, 12 Pair 1/2 Moon Clips Included, SN 32749
Six Shot Single Action Revolver, 4 3/4" Barrel,K-Series, In Nickel With Smooth Wood Grips With A Few Minor Scratches, Some Small Ares Of Nickel Loss On Backstrap, Gun Is ...moreIn Very Good Condition, Tight Action,Mfg In 1961 SN 9200K