Internet Premium: 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Money Order, Pay Pal, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: A 15% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales via Proxibid. 6% Michigan Sales Tax will be charged for items shipped to Michigan addresses.
Winners will be notified at the end of the Auction via email with an Invoice showing purchases and amount due. A second Invoice will be sent after shipping expenses are determined.
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and PAY PAL. No administrative charges will be applied to credit card purchases. Your credit card will be charged for your purchase at noon Eastern Time on the first business day following the Auction unless other arrangements are made directly with Pace & Hong Auctions (office@PaceHongAuctions.com or 989-727-0011.)
An additional charge will be made to your credit card when shipping expense is determined. A $30 processing fee will be charged if a credit card is declined on reconciliation day and other payment arrangements are needed.
We also accept Cash, Checks, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks and Wire Transfers. Depending on specific circumstances, a 3% discount for such payments may apply and shipment of items may be withheld until funds clear our bank.
In all cases of non-credit card payment, PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS must be made before noon EST on the first business day following the Auction by contacting Pace & Hong Auctions (office@PaceHongAuctions.com or 989-727-0011.)
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipments are insured for the total amount of purchase. Actual shipping cost, insurance fee and a minimal packing fee will be charged.
Shipping cost is based on weight, size, distance. We will combine shipping and packaging for multi-lot orders whenever practical. Preferred shippers are USPS, UPS, FedEx Ground, though others may be used.
Shipping will be completed within 5 business days after the Auction for credit card buyers or after suitable arrangements have been made with non-credit card buyers.
Pick-up or shipment for OVERSIZE or HEAVY items will be arranged individually with the buyer. Related expenses are the responsibility of the buyer. Items should be removed from the Auction location as soon as practical.
Preview Date & Times: Friday, February 24th, 10AM-6PM and Saturday, February 25th, 9-10AM at 612 S. Ripley Blvd, Alpena, MI 49707.
Please contact Pace & Hong Auctions for additional preview arrangements (office@PaceHongAuctions.com or 989-727-0011.)Checkout Date & Times: Please contact Pace & Hong Auctions for checkout dates & times. (office@PaceHongAuctions.com or 989-727-0011.)Location: 612 S Ripley Blvd, Alpena, MI Driving Directions: Near intersection of US 23 and Ripley Blvd (corner of Grant) in Alpena, Michigan.
1. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
3. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Pace & Hong Auctions may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations.
4. In no event shall Pace & Hong Auctions be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
5. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor.
6. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction.
7. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
8. Pace & Hong Auctions shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
9. Pace & Hong Auctions shall not be held responsible for the consequences of an Internet failure.
10. Pace & Hong Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
11. Pace & Hong Auctions reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
12. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.