Internet Premium: 10.00%Sales Tax : 7% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Payment Options: Check, Money Order, and Wire TransferPayment Instructions: Accepted forms of payment for this auction are Wire Transfers, Cashier's Checks & Money Orders.
Bank Info for wiring money:
4500 Salisbury Road, Ste # 160
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Account #: 1032432
Routing #: 063092770
Payment is due the first Monday after the sale for online buyers; and the same day for buyers attending the auction.
Sales tax is charged @ 7%.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for their own shipping. Items have to be paid for before they can be removed from the premise. If the items are not collected within seven (7) days Fleming & Company, LLC Auctioneers will charge a storage fee of $50.00 or 1.5% of the hammer price (whichever is greater) per month.
Preview Date & Times: 8 A.M. EST to 10 A.M. EST On Day of Auction.Checkout Date & Times: Items can be removed immediately after the full payment of the invoice. The items will also be stored for pick up no longer than five (5) days after the day of auction. Location: 106 Masters Rd., E, Palatka, FL Driving Directions: See directions @ www.flemingauction.com
1. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot.
2. Sales tax as per county rate will be charged and added to the sales price. The sales price represents the hammer price plus buyer's premium.
3. All goods are sold "as is" and "where is". All sales are final. If goods prove defective after purchase, the buyer shall assume all costs for repair or servicing. Condition reports are not included. It is the sole responsibility of the prospective buyers to examine the lots before bidding. The auctioneer is not responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions.
4. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether or not to re-offer the lot.
5. The price at the fall of the hammer is final and indicates the conclusion of the transaction. The buyer assumes complete responsibility for the items.
6. Items may be withdrawn and or exchanged prior to the offering of each lot.
7. Some of the lots in the sale are offered subject to a minimum price. The minimum price is an agreed price by the seller and Fleming & Company, LLC Auctioneers. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject an opening bid that in his opinion is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
8. Payments by cash or bank guarantee checks are accepted. Personal or business checks are not accepted.
9. Payment is due at the end of the sale, or upon receipt of the invoice. Items can be removed immediately after the full payment of the invoice. The items will also be stored for pick up no longer than five (5) days after the day of auction. Fleming & company, LLC Auctioneers accept no liability for any damage to the items left on premises. If the items are not collected within seven (7) days Fleming & Company, LLC Auctioneers will charge a storage fee of $50.00 or 1.5% of the hammer price (whichever is greater) per month.
10. Fleming & Company, LLC does not ship or deliver any lots sold at our auctions.
11. The bidder acknowledge that he/she clearly understands and accepts all conditions of the sale at this auction or any future auction held by Fleming & Company, LLC Auctioneers. The terms and conditions of this auction will remain in force and effect until such time that Fleming & Company, LLC changes said terms.