Internet Premium: 15% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Payment Instructions:
Accepted forms of payment are MasterCard or VISA. Your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged immediately following the auction. If you are an Ohio resident and also tax exempt, you must submit a legible copy of your Vendors License, BEFORE the sale begins. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes.
Shipping charges for firearms, artifacts, and accessories are as follows:
Average Cost For Shipping/Handling, Insurance, and Packaging Handguns, Artifacts, and Accessories: $25.00
Additional handguns of lesser value shipped in the same box are charged $10.00 per gun, with a limit of 5 handguns per box; $10.00 for additionally packaged accessories and artifacts.
Average Cost For Shipping/Handling, Insurance, and Packaging Long Guns: $30.00
Additional long guns (i.e. rifles, shotguns) of lesser value shipped in the same box are charged $15.00 per gun, with a limit of 2 long guns per box; $10.00 for additionally packaged accessories and artifacts.
Above Shipping Costs pertains to firearms and swords. All other items sold is the buyers responsibility to pick-up or make other arrangements for shipping. Call John Slagle at 330-418-4963 with any questions.
Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Shipping Instructions:
Packing, shipping and insurance costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We will ship using either UPS Ground or USPS Priority. Your shipping costs will be charged separately on your credit card. Shipping of oversized items are the responsibility of the buyer. Firearms will be shipped to your local FFL dealer. Please have your dealer fax or email a copy of his/her license to John Slagle at FAX: (330)455-4998; Email: email@example.com. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE! If the firearm shoots modern ammunition then we MUST ship to an FFL dealer. Any questions please call John Slagle at (330)418-4963.
See Payment Instructions for Shipping Costs.
Preview Date & Times: Day of Sale Checkout Date & Times: Items will be shipped after funds have cleared. Location: 340 Mississippi Ave SE, North Canton, OH Driving Directions: Take I-77 south of Akron OH. Approx. 20 miles to exit #109 or # 109B (Everhard Rd.), then east 1 1/2 miles on Everhard Rd. to South Main St., then left and north 1/2 mile to Mississippi Ave. & right to auction. Watch for KIKO signs...
Terms And Conditions:
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Russ Kiko Associates Inc. Auctioneers from any liability.
2. All property is sold â€œAS ISâ€, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the buyerâ€™s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Russ Kiko Associates Inc. Auctioneers may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the Auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Kiko Auctioneers be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. All advertising is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed.
3. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidderâ€™s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Kiko Auctioneers shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Kiko Auctioneers will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold â€œAS ISâ€ and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason.
4. Kiko Auctioneers is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the Auction. Under no circumstance shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Kiko Auctioneers or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Kiko Auctioneers will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged are encouraged to use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the Auction begins. Kiko Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this Auction.
5. The Auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Kiko Auctioneers may withdraw any item before or during the Auction. The record of the Auction made by Kiko Auctioneers shall be conclusive.
6. When the Auctioneer says â€œsoldâ€, Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the Auction. Payment shall be made by MasterCard, VISA or wire transfer of funds. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify Kiko Auctioneers against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidderâ€™s purchases. Bidder agrees that under no circumstance will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
7. Packing, shipping and insurance costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We will ship using either UPS Ground or USPS Priority. Your shipping costs will be charged separately on your credit card. Shipping of oversized items are the responsibility of the buyer. Firearms will be shipped to your local FFL dealer. Please have your dealer fax a copy of his/her license to John Slagle at (330)455-4998. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE! If the firearm shoots modern ammunition then we MUST ship to an FFL dealer. Any questions please call John Slagle at (330)418-4963.
8. Kiko Auctioneers may refuse a buyerâ€™s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification that Kiko Auctioneers may request, including but not limited to: driverâ€™s license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card, or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
9. We want you to be happy with your purchases! If you have any questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage!
10. Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of American Arbitration Association, and judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any and all disputes, whether by arbitration or otherwise, shall be venued, heard and decided in Stark County, Ohio.
11. Pre-1898 and Percussion Firearms, FFL is not required but buyers need to email copy of drivers license before shipping of firearms.
Thank you for your patronage!
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.