Total Liquidation of Cabinet Manufacturer
See Special Terms for additional fees
United Country - Low Country Auction & Real Estate
Sales Tax : 7% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Visa MasterCard Discover
Payment Instructions: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order, Wire Transfer, and Cash. A 15% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid. You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS! All sales over $3,000 must be paid by certified funds or wire transfer. All credit card purchases over $1,000 will be subject to a 5% convenience fee.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for arranging shipping and packaging through the local UPS Store. The auction company will aid in the loading of your items but will not be responsible for packaging or shipping. For any additional details on shipping, please contact the auction company. The buyer also has the option of personally picking up the items won. Please notify the auction company within 24 hours of the end of the sale if you plan on picking your items up. Any clarification on the shipping, please call the auction company.
Preview Date & Times: Preview dates at the location in Claxton will be by appointment or from 2:00pm to 4:00pm on the following dates: Tuesday, April 24th and Thursday, April 26th
Checkout Date & Times: You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file.
Location: 202 Industrial Park Drive, Claxton, GA
Driving Directions: 202 Industrial Park Drive, Claxton, GA 30417. Please contact the auction company for directions.
Lot # 3066 (Sale Order: 1 of 221)
(1) Amano Model #: PIX-55 Time clock. Also included is (1) Metal Time Clock Rack which will hold 26 time cards and (1) Small wooden time clock rack
Lot # 3067 (Sale Order: 2 of 221)
(1) Storage box made out of oak plywood, measures 21 inches wide, 10 inches deep, 25 inches tall--handmade. Also, (2) Miscellaneous cabinets, each measures 8 inches wide,...more
Lot # 3068 (Sale Order: 3 of 221)
(1) Roll-around hanging file cart by Mini Rack. Also, (1) Sharp Printer/Copier Stand with two doors with storage compartments underneath, measures 26.5 inches wide, 23 in...more
Lot # 3069 (Sale Order: 4 of 221)
(1) Panasonic Model KX-TG2480 Digital Telephone. 2-Line, three-way conferencing, hand set and speaker phone---in working condition
Lot # 3070 (Sale Order: 5 of 221)
(1) Small office desk--has two pull-out drawers, Formica top, measures approx. 70 inches long, 29.5 inches deep, 30 inches tall
Lot # 3071 (Sale Order: 6 of 221)
(1) Custom Kitchen Cabinet. Including Corian countertop, measures 120 inches long, has six cabinet doors as well as two pull-out drawers, and flip down sink storage. Incl...more
Lot # 3072 (Sale Order: 7 of 221)
(1) Vintage Tom's Roasted Peanuts Glass Jar. In very good condition.
Lot # 3074 (Sale Order: 9 of 221)
(1) Corner Desk/Reception Unit. Fits left hand wall. Overall length is approximately 69 inches. It is "L" shaped with a reception counter. Oak colored with burgundy Formi...more
Lot # 3075 (Sale Order: 10 of 221)
(1) 10 inch Oscillating Fan. In working condition.
Lot # 3076 (Sale Order: 11 of 221)
(1) Vintage Sears AM/FM Stereo Radio/Atrac Player. Two external speakers.
Lot # 3077 (Sale Order: 12 of 221)
(1) Four Drawer Metal Filing Cabinet. Measures 15 inches wide, 52 inches tall, 18 inches deep.
Lot # 3078 (Sale Order: 13 of 221)
(1) Custom Oak Wall Cabinet Unit. Measures approximately 85 inches wide, 85 inches tall, 25 inches deep. Unit is all one piece. Includes book shelves on the top on each s...more
Lot # 3080 (Sale Order: 15 of 221)
(1) Philips Real-time Observation Quad Closed Circuit TV Monitoring System. Includes four stations/viewing areas---in working condition. Buyer is responsible for removal.
Lot # 3081 (Sale Order: 16 of 221)
(1) Wheelock PA System. Includes one shure desk mount microphone and multiple speakers throughout the shop. Buyer is responsible for removal.
Lot # 3082 (Sale Order: 17 of 221)
(1) Reception/Office Desk. Oak in color with burgundy Formica countertops. Designed to mount on right-hand wall. Overall length is 70 inches long, 25 inches deep, approxi...more
Lot # 3083 (Sale Order: 18 of 221)
(1) Oasis Water Cooler. In working condition. Measures approximately 12 inches square, 40 inches tall.
Lot # 3084 (Sale Order: 19 of 221)
(1) Porter-Cable Quick Sand Palm Sander. Working condition unknown---unable to test. (1) Duo-Fast Commercial Pneumatic Nailer. Working condition unknown---unable to test.
Lot # 3085 (Sale Order: 20 of 221)
(1) Senco Model # SFNII Commercial Finish Nailer. Working condition unknown---unable to test.
Lot # 3086 (Sale Order: 21 of 221)
(1) Porter-Cable Finish Nail gun. Working condition is unknown. Unable to test.
Lot # 3087 (Sale Order: 22 of 221)
(1) Bosch Model # 1617 Router. (2) Plunge Routing Heads. Router is in working condition.
Lot # 3088 (Sale Order: 23 of 221)
(1) Small Box Mastercraft Steel Toolbox. Two drawers. Includes miscellaneous tools such as wrenches, sockets, locking pliers, etc.
Lot # 3089 (Sale Order: 24 of 221)
(1) Small Drum Sander on a stationary stand. Made by Sears and Craftsman. Model and Serial # unknown. In working condition.
Lot # 3090 (Sale Order: 25 of 221)
(1) Senco Commercial Air Stapler. Working condition unknown---unable to test.