{"message":"In _app.tsx at root","renderCount":1}
{"message":"In _app.tsx child child of NextIntlProvider","renderCount":1}
{"message":"In _app.tsx child of hammerui provider","renderCount":1}
{"message":"In layout.tsx top level","renderCount":1}
{"message":"In layout.tsx sibling to main","renderCount":1}
{"message":"In _app.tsx child of Layout","renderCount":1}
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER100 Photos
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER
JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER

JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER

This lot was not sold. You may be able to bid on this item if the auctioneer offers the lot again.
Auction by Weeks Auction Company(630)
This item is in Ocala, FL

Overview of JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER

Item Details

JCB 50522 TELEHANDLER SN UNK HRS 7129

Payment

Payment cash, cashiers check, wire, or credit card. All Wire Transfers, Personal and Company Checks must have a bank letter of reference guaranteeing payment, unless prior arrangements have been made. All checks must be made payable to Weeks Auction Co., LLC. No bank drafts will be accepted. All wire transfers must include your paddle number. All purchases are subject to Florida sales tax unless you have a sales tax exemption. A sales tax certificate must be presented on sale day; failure to provide a certificate will require the payment of sales tax on all purchases. ***ATTENTION*** ALL UNPAID INVOICES WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CARD ON FILE WITH PROXIBID IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT DEADLINE. SUBJECT TO 3.5% CONVENIENCE FEE. All internet purchases will be charged 3% uncapped buyers premium in addition to the onsite premium of 10% capped at $1,000.00 unless specifically stated. All internet bidders must be paid in full by the Wednesday after the auction at 5 oclock p.m. EST. Buyers not paid in full by that time will be handed over to Proxibid for nonpayment. If for some reason you do not receive your invoice by email you must contact our office before the payment deadline. All invoices are sent out Monday morning by email. BUYERS PREMIUM: 10% buyers premium applies for on-site buyers; premium is capped at $1,000.00 per item unless specifically stated. An additional 3% buyers premium applies for internet buyers. Internet buyers: If buying online your total premium would be 13%, with 10% of the premium capped at $1,000.00 per item. (For example: If you purchase a piece at $40,000.00, your buyers premium on that lot would be $2,200.00 or if your purchase a piece at $20,000.00, your on-site buyers premium is $1,000.00 and your internet premium would be $600.00 with a total of $1,600.00 PAYMENT: ALL PURCHSES UNDER $1,500.00 WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE WITH PROXIBID BY 5:00 P.M. THE MONDAY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION. ALL CREDIT CARD CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CONVENIENCE FEE. IF YOU WISH TO USE ANOTHER FORM OF PAYMENT, PLEASE EMAIL INTERNET@WEEKSAUCTION.COM IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE END OF THE AUCTION. **DEALERS MUST EMAIL (INTERNET@WEEKSAUCTION.COM) OR FAX (352)351-8455 THEIR SALES TAX-EXEMPT CERTIFICATES BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES IN ORDER TO HAVE TAXES REMOVED SO INVOICES CAN BE SENT OUT QUICKLY. ** **ALL BUYERS EXPORTING OUT OF THE UNITED STATES VIA PORT MUST PAY SALES TAX. TAXES WILL BE REFUNDED ONCE THE ITEMS LEAVE OUR YARD VIA COMMON CARRIER AND LEAVE THE UNITED STATES AT THE PORT. IF YOU PROVIDE SIGNED PORT DOCUMENTS AND A SIGNED BILL OF LADING, WE WILL BE ABLE TO REFUND TAXES. WITHOUT THOSE ITEMS WE WILL NOT REFUND TAXES. IF YOURE SUBJECT TO THIS AND SEND PAYMENT WITHOUT SALES TAX WE WILL NOT RELEASE THE ITEMS TO YOU UNTIL TAXES ARE PAID*** INTERNET@WEEKSAUCTION.COM OR (352)351-4951 WIRE INSTRUCTIONS BANK NAME: TRUIST BANK ADDRESS: 214 N TRYON ST CHARLOTTE, NC PHONE #: 352-390-2488 ACCOUNT INFORMATION: ACCT NAME: WEEKS AUCTION CO, LLC ADDRESS: 4851 W. HWY 40, OCALA, FL. 34482 PHONE #: 352-351-4951 ROUTING#: 061000104 ACCOUNT#: 0072000156787 FOR INTERNATIONAL WIRES USE SWIFT CODE: BRBTUS33
CheckWire TransferCash

Auction Details

WAC June Public Equipment Auction4851 West State Road 40, Ocala, FL, 34482Friday, Jun 14, 2024 | 8:30 AM CDT

Terms Of Sale

Payment cash, cashiers check, wire, or credit card. All Wire Transfers, Personal and Company Checks must have a bank letter of reference guaranteeing payment, unless prior arrangements have been made. All checks must be made payable to Weeks Auction Co., LLC. No bank drafts will be accepted. All wire transfers must include your paddle number. All purchases are subject to Florida sales tax unless you have a sales tax exemption. A sales tax certificate must be presented on sale day; failure to provide a certificate will require the payment of sales tax on all purchases. ***ATTENTION*** ALL UNPAID INVOICES WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CARD ON FILE WITH PROXIBID IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT DEADLINE. SUBJECT TO 3.5% CONVENIENCE FEE. All internet purchases will be charged 3% uncapped buyers premium in addition to the onsite premium of 10% capped at $1,000.00 unless specifically stated. All internet bidders must be paid in full by the Wednesday after the auction at 5 oclock p.m. EST. Buyers not paid in full by that time will be handed over to Proxibid for nonpayment. If for some reason you do not receive your invoice by email you must contact our office before the payment deadline. All invoices are sent out Monday morning by email. BUYERS PREMIUM: 10% buyers premium applies for on-site buyers; premium is capped at $1,000.00 per item unless specifically stated. An additional 3% buyers premium applies for internet buyers. Internet buyers: If buying online your total premium would be 13%, with 10% of the premium capped at $1,000.00 per item. (For example: If you purchase a piece at $40,000.00, your buyers premium on that lot would be $2,200.00 or if your purchase a piece at $20,000.00, your on-site buyers premium is $1,000.00 and your internet premium would be $600.00 with a total of $1,600.00 PAYMENT: ALL PURCHSES UNDER $1,500.00 WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE WITH PROXIBID BY 5:00 P.M. THE MONDAY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION. ALL CREDIT CARD CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO A 3.5% CONVENIENCE FEE. IF YOU WISH TO USE ANOTHER FORM OF PAYMENT, PLEASE EMAIL INTERNET@WEEKSAUCTION.COM IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE END OF THE AUCTION. **DEALERS MUST EMAIL (INTERNET@WEEKSAUCTION.COM) OR FAX (352)351-8455 THEIR SALES TAX-EXEMPT CERTIFICATES BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES IN ORDER TO HAVE TAXES REMOVED SO INVOICES CAN BE SENT OUT QUICKLY. ** **ALL BUYERS EXPORTING OUT OF THE UNITED STATES VIA PORT MUST PAY SALES TAX. TAXES WILL BE REFUNDED ONCE THE ITEMS LEAVE OUR YARD VIA COMMON CARRIER AND LEAVE THE UNITED STATES AT THE PORT. IF YOU PROVIDE SIGNED PORT DOCUMENTS AND A SIGNED BILL OF LADING, WE WILL BE ABLE TO REFUND TAXES. WITHOUT THOSE ITEMS WE WILL NOT REFUND TAXES. IF YOURE SUBJECT TO THIS AND SEND PAYMENT WITHOUT SALES TAX WE WILL NOT RELEASE THE ITEMS TO YOU UNTIL TAXES ARE PAID*** INTERNET@WEEKSAUCTION.COM OR (352)351-4951 WIRE INSTRUCTIONS BANK NAME: TRUIST BANK ADDRESS: 214 N TRYON ST CHARLOTTE, NC PHONE #: 352-390-2488 ACCOUNT INFORMATION: ACCT NAME: WEEKS AUCTION CO, LLC ADDRESS: 4851 W. HWY 40, OCALA, FL. 34482 PHONE #: 352-351-4951 ROUTING#: 061000104 ACCOUNT#: 0072000156787 FOR INTERNATIONAL WIRES USE SWIFT CODE: BRBTUS33
1.3.214.ed84779