{"message":"In _app.tsx at root","renderCount":1}
{"message":"In _app.tsx child child of NextIntlProvider","renderCount":1}
{"message":"In _app.tsx child of hammerui provider","renderCount":1}
{"message":"In layout.tsx top level","renderCount":1}
{"message":"In layout.tsx sibling to main","renderCount":1}
{"message":"In _app.tsx child of Layout","renderCount":1}
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK50 Photos
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK
2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK

2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK

Lot Closed

Auction by Rebel Auction Company(1931)
This item is in Hazlehurst, GA

Similar Items

Overview of 2019 CATERPILLAR 745 OFF ROAD DUMP TRUCK

Item Details

CAB, REAR DUMP WITH TAILGATE, 29.5R25 TIRES (SHOWS 12830 HRS) S/N CAT00745H3T601676

Payment

Accepted forms of payment for this auction are wire transfer, certified check or major credit card. There will be a 3.5% electronic fee on all credit card purchases. Note: There is a fee for wire transfer or paying by credit card. SALES TAX: All Sales will be subject to State and Local Sales Tax Laws. Online buyers premium is 12.5% capped at $1,700.00 per item. BUYERS PREMIUM: 10% buyers premium applies for on-site buyers, premium is capped at $950 per item. An additional 2.5% buyers premium applies for internet buyers capped at $750 per lot. Internet buyers: If buying online your total premium would be 12.5%, with 10% of the premium capped at $950 per item and 2.5% of the premium capped at $750. (For example: If you purchase an piece at $40,000, your buyer's premium on that lot would be $1,700).
CheckWire Transfer

Auction Details

Farm & Construction Equipment Auction - Ring 11175 Bell Telephone Rd, Hazlehurst, GAThursday, Jul 11, 2024 | 8:00 AM CDT
At the request of the auction company, this auction permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, and employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller’s behalf. While Proxibid’s Unified User Agreement prohibits this behavior, in accordance with UCC 2-328, this auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.

Auction House

Terms Of Sale

Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview equipment before the auction understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Rebel Auction Company Inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Rebel Auction Company Inc. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason. Online buyers premium is 12.5% capped at $1,700.00 per item. BUYERS PREMIUM: 10% buyers premium applies for on-site buyers, premium is capped at $950 per item. An additional 2.5% buyers premium applies for internet buyers capped at $750 per lot. Internet buyers: If buying online your total premium would be 12.5%, with 10% of the premium capped at $950 per item and 2.5% of the premium capped at $750. (For example: If you purchase an piece at $40,000, your buyer's premium on that lot would be $1,700). SALE ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements the day of the sale take precedence over all printed matter and advertising. TERMS & CONDITIONS: All purchases must be settled for Sale Day. Full settlement by Cash, Cashier's Check or Company and Personal Checks must have a Bank Letter of Credit SPECIFYING THE AMOUNT OF PURCHASES GUARANTEED BY THE BANK. POSITIVELY NO EXCEPTIONS All checks should be made payable to Rebel Auction Company, Inc.. SALES TAX: All Sales will be subject to State and Local Sales Tax Laws. BIDDING: In case of a tie bid, auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bid between those two bidders. Auctioneer reserves the right to revoke any bid card at any time. Anyone bidding for an account other than their own must obtain a separate bid number for that account. NO WARRANTIES: All sales are AS-IS, WHERE-IS, and with all faults. Bidder has had the opportunity to inspect all sale items and bidder agrees to solely rely on his inspection. All sales are final. Bidder will not be entitled to any adjustment, allowance, or damages or any other remedy regarding the condition of any item purchased. AUCTION SITE: ALL BIDDERS AT THE AUCTION SITE ARE THERE AT THEIR OWN RISK. Bidder agrees the auction site is potentially dangerous because of heavy equipment operation. Regardless of cause, Auctioneer or its agents will not be responsible for any injury to anyone at the auction site. RISK OF LOSS: Once auctioneer accepts the highest bid, any item is then sold. Buyer then takes delivery and assumes all risk of loss for the item and buyer agrees to obtain full liability insurance coverage for the item as may be required by law. TITLES: A $45 processing fee will be charged to both the buyer for all titled items in the auction. If you are a auto dealer, we must have a copy of your dealer's license. Titles are not available on sale day and will be mailed to purchaser approximately 10 business days after satisfactory settlement. No items will be sold in auction unless the title is present at Rebel Auction before the auction. No titles will be available if vehicles are marked 'No Title'. LOADING: Rebel Auction Company, Inc. or employees are not responsible for loading or unloading equipment but will assist you with your equipment. We are not responsible for securing loads. HOURS: Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST.
1.3.214.ed84779