Firearms and Knife Collection Online Auction
See Special Terms for additional fees
Bailey's Honor Auction & Estate Service
- IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON GUNS - PLEASE BE SURE TO READ the details in Lot Number 3.1 carefully
- Internet Premium: 18%
- Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Cash/Check at local pick up.
- 3% discount for cash (not checks) at pick up only (WI Residents Only for guns)
- We will need to know if you are picking up or require shipping (following receipt of your email/invoice) by simply replying to the invoice email.
- All sales are final.
- All items are sold as is where is.
GUNS ARE NOT STORED ON PREMISES
PAYMENT FOR YOUR ITEMS:
- You'll receive an EMAIL with an attached invoice from Baileys Honor within 60 minutes of close of auction. This email will include information / instructions for pickup / shipping.
- 18% buyers premium added to final bid price.
- There is 5.1% sales tax for Wisconsin residents (or picking up from out of state).
- We accept cash (pick up only), local check with photo ID (pick up only), Online - Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- All unpaid buyer invoices will be charged to the buyer's credit card on file with the Proxibid APN system following local pick up session(s).
Please note the following regarding shipment for your items:
- IF Shipping guns please see lot number 3.1, Shipping of non-guns (assuming no gun purchased) is done by our local UPS Store.
- Questions regarding shipping need to be addressed before you purchase the item(s)
PREVIEW:We will be holding one preview session at:
112 Henry Street, in Dousman Wisconsin
Tuesday September 6th, 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
PICK UP / SHIPPING:Local Pick Up is available at:
112 Henry Street, in Dousman Wisconsin
Friday, September 9th, 4:30 to 6:30.
Items MUST BE paid for and removed on the scheduled pick up time.
Notification of pick up or shipping is required (following the auction / receipt of your invoice). Replying to the invoice receipt is the easiest, or you may call 262-569-8687 or email email@example.com.
Shipping Information for Guns is available in the next lot #3.1 - please read it carefully.
- All Federal and State firearms laws will be complied with.
- Background checks will be conducted on ALL firearm purchases being shipped. Firearms must be paid for before guns are transferred to the FFL Dealer for shipping.
- Any firearms purchased from out of state must be shipped to an FFL.
- Some firearms may not be legal in all States/locations. Not for sale where prohibited. Check local laws and answer all questions before bidding.
- NO REFUNDS.
- As a precondition of participating in this auction, buyer agrees to release seller and auction company from all liability, whether criminal or civil, arising from the purchase, ownership, possession, use or misuse of this item.
- All firearms should be inspected by a certified gunsmith prior to loading or firing. Always wear eye and ear protection when shooting firearms. Treat every firearm as if it is loaded. Safety is no accident.
- Descriptions were provided from documentation of the deceased owner of guns.
- There is a $15 per gun handling charge plus the actual shipping cost to your FFL Dealer.
- Costs will include insurance for full purchase prices (no exceptions).
- Guns will only be shipped to FFL Dealers
- Additional costs may apply from your FFL dealer
- PLEASE NOTE that you will need to have your FFL Dealer provide a copy of their license, shipping and contact information within 24 hours after the auction closes. Additional details on this will be provided with your invoice and/or you may contact our office at 262.569.8687.
- all matching parts
- serial PF 313806, No 04 Mk2, 12/53
- Enfield Jungle Carbine
- Bushnell Scope with Weaver mount
- bolt action
- M 47C 1945
- 5 MK1
- serial # BF8464
- electro pencil mark noted
- custom stock and barrel
- Springfield 1903 receiver
- serial # 182034
- Redfield site
- repair on stock noted, see images