Internet Premium: 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: Visa/Master Card, American Express & Discover. Cash on Day of sale otherwise the Credit Card on file will be charged post auction for items won. You will receive 2 invoices for this auction. 1st will be a confirmation of items won. 2nd will be total with shipping included.
*Maryland Residents will be responsible for paying 6% MD Sales tax unless we have a valid copy our your Tax license with a Blaket Resale Form Signed on file. Please fax them ahead of the auction so we can you set up in our system.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Payment for the packing, insurance, handling & shipping of purchased lots is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buyer is responsible for the actual cost of shipping. Items will be shipped via US Postal Service, UPS or other carrier that the Auction Co. deems acceptable. Shipping fee’s must be paid prior to shipment. Shipping charges will be charged to the credit card on file & may be billed separately from the items won at auction. It may be several days time from the 1st invoice for items won is charged and the shipping charges are determined & charged. Please No international Bidding. If a person from out of the country purchases an item it will be taken to a Pack & Ship store & you will pay the full price to pack/insure/ship the item.Preview Date & Times: Morning of the Auction. Saturday Nov. 21st, 2009 from 8 - 10 AMCheckout Date & Times: Contact the Auction Co. for checkout dates & times. Items purchased online will be available for pickup the day of Auction. Items not picked up will be transported to our Facility at 8000 Esham Road, Parsonsburg, MD for shipment. Location: 30077 Rolling Meadows Road, Salisbury, MD Driving Directions: (From PA) South on US 202 into DE. Merge on I-95 South. SR-7 Exit 4A South towards Christiana. Merge onto Del. RT 1 for 43 miles to US 13. Merge on Exit US 13 via exit 97. 54 miles South to the US 13 Salisbury bypass on right. Follow for 6 miles to the MD 12 towards Snow Hill. Left on MD Rt 12 for .5 mile to Longview Dr. Turn right & follow to stop. Turn right & follow to home on right. (Fm Balt.) Merge onto US 301/US 50 towards Bay Bridge. 88 miles on US 50 towards Salisbury. Take the US 13 bypass & travel 8 miles to the MD RT 12 Ramp. Follow directions above. (From Virginia) Travel 89 miles north on US 13 to the Salisbury Bypass on left. Merge onto and travel 2 miles to the MD RT12 Snow Hill exit and follow directions above.
1. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
2. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
3. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers and Appraisers, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
4. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item is being bid on. If the Bidder is unsure, they should inquire or not bid. When becoming the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor “mistakes”.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the Seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the Seller.
6. Titles will be disbursed on auction day only if payment is made in cash; otherwise they will be mailed when funds clear our bank.
7. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased. Purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder; and shall defend, indemnify, and save harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any liability.
8. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at their option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
9. Information in brochures, catalogs and other advertisements are from sources believed to be reliable; however prospective purchasers are urged to inspect the inventory or property to satisfy themselves as to condition, model, manufacturer, year, features, mileage, survey, acres, etc. Neither the Auctioneer or our client make any guarantees and are not responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.
10. All statements made by the Auctioneer the day of the auction take precedence over oral statements and/or printed materials.
11. Special Shipping Notice: Due to the size of various notated items in this auction sale, special shipping services will likely be required. The buyer is solely responsible for contacting his/her own specialized shipper or moving company, making the arrangements for Pickup/Packing/Crating of this item and payment of the shipper. Allen & Marshall Auctioneers co-ordinate with the chosen shipper and provide access to the item. Depending on the time frame that the shipper requires the item may have to be moved from the Onsite sale location to our Auction Facility. In the case of an onsite sale the home may be in the process of being sold at the time of the auction. In such case the buyer would be responsible for a charge of $25 per hour per man for us to pick the item up and return it to our facility.
Please No international Bidding/Sales. If a person from out of the country purchases an item it will be taken to a Pack & Ship store and you will pay the full price that they charge to pack, insure and ship item to you. This can be very expensive.