1. Gunslinger Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this
auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is, where is", which means, you bid it, you bought it. Don't call us asking a day later asking if it can be returned, or ANY other such nonsense. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item.
Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are
matters of opinion. If you have any questions, please ask.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 20% Buyer's Premium added to the total. FOR
ABSENTEE BIDDING: There is a 20% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled within 3 days at the conclusion of the auction. We
accept, MasterCard, Visa & American Express Cards ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums, and any taxes, and shipping. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
4. The auction company through the Fed Ex, UPS or USPS can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the
responsibility of the buyer. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a
professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items
will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new
purchase in excellent condition. We estimate a 10 BUSINESS DAY turn-around for our
shipments. This estimate can change due to the amount of on-line bidders.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly.
If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have
enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24
hours in advance of the auction. If it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to
the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or
weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name,
address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted.
This is to insure good communication between Gunslinger Auctions, and the bidder
throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by
the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee
of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction
company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere
to these terms.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a
nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The
auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder
as the purchaser. In-Gallery bids take precedence over internet bids.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids
unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final. PERIOD!
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
13. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written
or verbal statements.
14. ALL FIREARMS WILL BE SOLD BY Gunslinger Auctions, a Federal Firearms License (FFL) Licensee in California. California BUYERS-Must pass the California Bureau of Investigations background check for all firearms. A $35 fee will be charged for the background check. If you do not pass the background check, you still must pay for the firearm(s), and they will be sold at a later auction and appropriate commission will be charged. Guns must be picked up by the purchaser at Gunslinger Auctions. All purchases will be charged to your credit card the day after the auction, once shipping charges are determined, your credit cards will again be charged for shipping. No one but the purchaser will be allowed to pick up the firearms. BUYER’S FROM OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA OR OUT OF AREA BUYERS- IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR YOUR PURCHASES AND BIDDING FEE’S. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO Contact a Federally licensed firearm dealer in your state who will accept shipment and transfer the firearm to you in your state. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO DETERMINE YOUR ABILITY TO PURCHASE A FIREARM IN YOUR STATE. IF YOU FAIL TO QUALIFY IN YOUR STATE YOU WILL THEN OWN A WEAPON THAT YOU CAN’T POSESS. ALL SALES ARE ABSOLUTELY FINAL ON THE DAY OF SALE. Gunslinger Auctions will arrange shipping on all firearms through a local pack/ship company or a national company of your choice. The cost of the shipping will be paid by the purchaser prior to shipment. HANDGUN’S REQUIRE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. Visa, Master Card and American Express are accepted for payment. YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD TO BUY LONG GUNS. YOU MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OLD TO BUY HANDGUNS ATF FORMS WILL BE FILLED OUT ON ALL GUNS, with the exception of pre 1898 antique's. Gunslinger Auctions has not fired any firearm in this auction (Unless otherwise noted). As such we cannot and do not warranty these items. Our conditions range from New in Box, Outstanding, Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair & Poor. Please pay attention to our ratings. They are our opinions ONLY, so you should make every effort to inspect them yourselves.
15. All items not picked up or shipped after 30 days, will be charged $2 a day storage fee. After 60 day's, will be considered abandened, and will be resold. Owner will be charged regular consignment fee + original storage fee.
16. Gunslingers sells ONLY in the United States.
All accounts must be settled within 3 days at the conclusion of the auction. We
accept, MasterCard, Visa & American Express Cards ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums, and any taxes, and shipping. Sales tax applies for California Residents. Out of California buyers will NOT be charged sales tax, even if it's on your invoice at first, so relax!