Internet Premium: 15% - 18% Sales Tax : 6% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium. Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: We accept credit cards Visa, Mastercard Only. Credit Card on file will be charged post auction. No sales tax will be charged for any items shipped out of Pa. You will receive 2 invoices for this auction. One for your purchases and a final complete invoice with shipping and handling charges.
Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Shipping will done done within a week after the auction. Charge for shipping are as follows: There is a $5.00 per box/envelope packing fee plus the actual cost of shipping. Items under $20.00 will be shipped either first class or parcel with delivery confirmation & insurance if glassware. Items over $20.00 will be shipped priority or flat rate with insurance. As the buyer if there is an insurance claim, please contact our office If you wish to pick up your items or would like them shipped differently, please contact us by e-mail immediately following the auction at email@example.com.
** There is a $5.00 per packing fee for each box or envelope along with the actual cost of shipping. Preview Date & Times: day of auction 2 hours prior Checkout Date & Times: Pickup times and dates: day of sale Location: RT 6 and Doolittle Hill Rd, Laceyville, PA Driving Directions: Located on the corner of Rt. 6 & Doolittle Hill Rd., between Meshoppen,Pa. 18630 and Laceyville, Pa. 18623. Wyoming County
Shamrock Auction Service is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Shamrock Auction Service or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Shamrock Auction Service will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Shamrock Auction Service reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
All property is sold “AS IS” with all faults and blemishes, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Shamrock Auction Service may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Shamrock Auction Service be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Shamrock Auction Service endeavors to describe each item. Shamrock Auction Service will not be responsible for errors in descriptions. Shamrock Auction Service will not guarantee grades or authenticity on coins. All grading questions should be addressed prior to sale time. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales final.
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Shamrock Auction Service has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 18% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. NO CHECKS FROM ONLINE BIDDERS!
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Shamrock Auction Service and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month will be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any and all disputes that arise under terms of this contract are to be submitted to arbitration in county of our residence. Wyoming County, Pennsylvania.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. The auctioneer reserves the right to reopen a tied bid between the tied bidders and no one else.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.
Each x 6. Fenton Purple Carnival plates. No 2, 1971 The Earliest Printing Press, 1975 silversmith, 1978 Colonial Wheelwrights, 1973 The Earliest Shoemakers, 1972 blacksmi...moreth James Read and 1976 Colonial gunsmith. No chips or cracks
Nice lot of Red transferware Ironstone Johnson Brothers Dishes Strawberry Fair pattern includes teapot w/ lid, creamer & sugar, oval 11" plattter and 2 serving bowls. chi...morep on sugar top and on one bowl. All for one $.