Internet Premium: 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Pay Pal Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Bidders with a $50,000 history on Proxibid that pass the Credit Card verification will be automatically approved. All other bidders will be contacted by the auction house. Please note: If you are the winning bidder, 10% down ($1000 min up to $10,000 max.) is due within 24 hours after the close of auction. We accept Visa and MasterCard only. A 15% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid. There will be no sales tax charged for online sales unless you live within the boundaries of Virginia. You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Small items purchased online will be shipped via UPS. Minimum shipping charge for is $10.00 and the prices will be adjusted with the number of items that you purchase. Buyer is responsible for coordinating shipping or pickup of large items purchased at this auction! A fee will be charged for any items left after the pickup times that have not had arrangements.We insure packages up to the purchase price. You will receive two invoices- the first is your purchases only and the second is the actual shipping charges. Your credit card will be charged twice- once for purchases and once for shipping.
Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times.Location: 3610 B Courthouse Rd, Providence Forge, VA Driving Directions:
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales final.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
Please note: If you are the winning bidder, 10% down ($1000 min up to $10,000 max.) is due within 24 hours after the close of auction.
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Auction America has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard and wire transfers (within 24 hours of close of auction) ONLY. NO CHECKS FROM ONLINE BIDDERS!
4. The auction company will NOT ship any large items from this auction! The buyer is responsible for coordinating shipping of large items at their expense. Small items will be shipped and charged to the bidder's credit card at time of shipping.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Auction America and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Richmond VA.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
13. A $20 per item, per day storage fee is in effect for items left for more than 72 hours after close of auction unless shipping arrangements have been coordinated with Auction America staff.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.