PLEASE READ: At the request of the auction company, this auction permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, an employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller's behalf. While Proxibid's Unified User Agreement prohibits this behavior, in accordance with UCC 2-328, this auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
Internet Premium: 17%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Check Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover. Your credit card on file will be ran for payment of items invoiced Tuesday morning following the auction. Any fees for shipping will be charged separate from original invoice.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: ***Buyer Beware*** Items shipped from Kalispell, MT have been quite expensive to ship, please call The UPS Store for quote on item before bidding. Items acquired at the auction will need to be picked up or shipped out by Wednesday following the auction. Smaller items can be shipped via UPS Store at the buyer's expense (Charges are not the same as regular UPS, call (406) 755-8333 for a quote), unless other arrangements are made by the buyer. Shipping is solely the responsibility of the buyer. If items are shipped via UPS Store, fees will be charged to the Buyer's Credit Card. Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house.Location: PO Box 958, Kalispell, MT Driving Directions: Please contact the auction house.
PLEASE READ: At the request of the auction company, this auction permits bids to be placed by the seller or on the seller's behalf, even if such bids are placed solely for the purpose of increasing the bid. While Proxibid's Unified User Agreement prohibits this behavior, in accordance with UCC 2-328, this auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
PLEASE READ: This auction company has requested and been granted access to see all bids placed including any maximum pre-bids. This auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please email or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales final.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $50 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Descriptions of items are guidelines only. All property is sold as-is and it is the bidders responsibility to determine the exact condition/authenticity, etc. of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 10% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase. Online and live bidders will be charged an additional percentage by Proxi-bid. This fee varies from 1-5%. It is your responsibility to verify what that fee is each specific auction.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover ONLY. NO CHECKS FROM ONLINE BIDDERS.
4. The auction company requires for pickup of auction items at Dealership Auction location within 2 business days after auction unless authorized prior to auction. If an item(s) requires shipping and/or packing, ALL shipping costs are up to the purchaser.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, cell phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Gardner Auction Service and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Flathead County, Montana.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any missed bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.