Internet Premium: 13% Cash Payment Discount: 3% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: A valid credit card is required to bid at this auction. The Credit Card provided will be automatically charged unless other arrangments are made. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Check, Money Order, or wire transfers. Please contact McLaughlin Auctions at 800-373-7652 for wire transfer instructions.
Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
SHIPPING INFORMATION COMING SOON! Preview Date & Times: Checkout Date & Times: All items must be shipped or picked up by Monday Tuesday Sept 10th, 2013 at 5:00 PM Location: 16450 74th St SE, Barney, ND Driving Directions: See mapquest in the info area.
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of the site. All internet bidders agree that bids placed on the internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify the owners/sellers, the City of Dilworth and McLaughlin Auctioneers from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. McLaughlin Auctioneers may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall McLaughlin Auctioneers be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Ten Percent (8%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00 the buyer’s premium will be $8.00 for a total purchase price of $108.00.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. McLaughlin Auctioneers shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. McLaughlin Auctioneers will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by McLaughlin Auctioneers. Bidder’s sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. If McLaughlin Auctioneers agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented McLaughlin Auctioneers will refund the Bidder’s purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will McLaughlin Auctioneers ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
5. McLaughlin Auctioneers is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against o McLaughlin Auctioneers or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. McLaughlin Auctioneers will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. McLaughlin Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. McLaughlin Auctioneers may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record of the auction made by McLaughlin Auctioneers shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made in cash or personal check or by VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. If a check accepted by McLaughlin Auctioneers is returned for any reason bidder agrees that McLaughlin Auctioneers may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the amount of the check as well as the highest service charges and fees allowed under Minnesota law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify McLaughlin Auctioneers against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to McLaughlin Auctioneers. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
8. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile items and purchases over $500 will be shipped by a professional packer and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way McLaughlin Auctioneers deems to be suitable.
9. McLaughlin Auctioneers may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification that McLaughlin Auctioneers may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
10. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.