Internet Premium: 20.00%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Cash, good check, Visa & M/C.. All items must be paid on day of sale. 20% buyer's premium on all items. All sales final, all items sold as is. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Please contact the auction house for general shipping and handling information. Shipping at buyer's expense.Preview Date & Times: Sat. May 1st, Noon - 5PM Checkout Date & Times: Auction checkout is any time during auction and or Monday 9AM - 5 PM. We ask that all items be picked up no later than 5PM Monday after the auction. Larger pieces can be picked up by appointment no later than 5 working days after the auction. Location: 8597 Ventura Ave. , Ventura, CA Driving Directions: The Auction House is located 1/2 way between Ventura and Ojai, 5 miles from HWY 101 on HWY 33 Ojai. (HWY 33 merges with Ventura Avenue; less than a mile north from where the 4 lane freeway turns into the 2 lane highway. 8597 Ventura Ave. on the corner of Ranch and Ventura Ave.)
California Auctioneers has made a reasonable effort to describe items in this listing correctly. However we do not warrant the correctness of description, signatures, marks, authenticity or condition of said items. Please preview all items carefully and use your own judgment. Final decision on auction block overrides listing.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
By bidding at auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, or other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale:
1. As used in these Conditions of Sale, the term "final bid" means the highest bid acknowledged by the Auctioneer and the "purchase price" means the sum of the final bid plus the premium payable by the buyer, as set forth in Condition 4.
2. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneers shall be the buyer. The Auctioneer has the right to reject any bid, to advance the bidding at his absolute discretion and in the event of any dispute between bidders, to determine the successful bidder or to reoffer and resell the lot in dispute. In the event of any dispute after the sale, California Auctioneers & Appraisers record of final sale shall be conclusive.
3. California Auctioneers & Appraisers reserves the right to withdraw any lot before or at the sale.
4. The purchase price payable by the buyer shall be the sum of the final bid plus a premium of 20% of the final bid.
5. Title to the offered lot shall pass to the buyer upon the fall of the Auctioneers hammer or the Auctioneer verbalizing "sold" , subject to compliance by the buyer with all other Conditions of Sale. Such buyer shall forthwith assume full risk and responsibility for the lot and shall pay the full purchase price or such part thereof as California Auctioneers & Appraisers, in its sole discretion, shall require. In addition, the buyer may be required to sign a confirmation of purchase.
6. No lot may be removed from California Auctioneers & Appraisers premises until the buyer has paid in full the purchase price therefore or has satisfied such terms as California Auctioneers & Appraisers, in its sole discretion, shall require. Subject to the foregoing, all lots are to be paid for on the day of sale and removed from California Auctioneers & Appraisers.
7. Bids which are submitted to California Auctioneers & Appraisers in writing or are otherwise left with California Auctioneers & Appraisers prior to an auction for execution at or below a specified price, as well those bids arranged by telephone, shall be entertained and executed by California Auctioneers & Appraisers for the convenience of bidders not present at auction, but California Auctioneers & Appraisers shall not be responsible for failing to execute such bids or for errors relating to its execution of such bids.
8. Unless exempted by law, the buyer shall be required to pay any applicable state and local sale tax or compensating use tax on the purchase price.
All property is sold "as is" in accordance with the section entitled Absence of Other Warranties, and neither California Auctioneers & Appraisers nor the seller makes any express or implied warranty or representation as to the condition of any lot offered for sale, and no statement made at any time, whether oral or written shall constitute such a warranty or representation. Description of condition are not warranties. The description of the conditions of articles in damage or repairs, are provided as a service to interested persons and do not negate or modify the section entitled Absence of Other Warranties. Accordingly, all lots should be viewed personally by prospective buyers to evaluate the condition of the articles for sale.
Absence of other Warranties
Except as specifically provided, all property is sold "as is" and neither California Auctioneers & Appraisers the sellers agent, nor the sellers makes any express or implied warranty or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property. In no event shall California Auctioneers & Appraisers or the seller be responsible for the correctness of, or be deemed to have made, any representation or warranty of merchandise as set forth in this catalog or made at the sale or in the bill of sale or invoice or elsewhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or an assumption of liability.