Internet Premium: 2% Payment Options: Wire Transfer Payment Instructions: Irrevocable Bank Letter of Credit and a refundable $5000 wire transfer is required to bid at this auction. Bank Letter of Credit must be on Bank letterhead and addressed to United Country Entz Auction & Realty and dated for this specific auction. Fax all Bank Letters to Proxibid at 402-505-7981. Please contact auction company for more details and for wire transfer information. If high bidder, the $5000 will be applied to the payment (10% of purchase price on real estate and full payment on equipment) with the balance, if any, due the day of the auction. All payment arrangements must be made the day preceding the auction. No exceptions! (see Terms and Conditions for more information) Internet Buyers agree to pay a 1% online Buyers Premium to the auction company. All property/items sell As Is, Where Is? "No warranties".
All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company, any agent of the auction company, nor the auction companies employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, EPA, etc. Prior to the day of the auction. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede all advertising. Online bidders understand that neither the auction company nor the seller are responsible in the event of lost or delayed signal. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Not applicable Preview Date & Times: Contact Auction house for preview dates and times. Checkout Date & Times: 10 % of the purchase price (escrow payment) is to be paid the day of the auction on real estate. All other purshases are to be paid in full within 24 hours of auction by wire transfer. Location: , Hydro, OK Driving Directions:
Bidder agrees that the items listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them.
1. FULL PAYMENT: Wire Transfers Only! Letters of credit or guarantee must be for this auction only, along with proof of identity. Letters must be approved prior to purchase. A bidder who furnishes an approved, signed, blank check does hereby authorize the auction company to complete the check for the amount equal to the bidder’s total purchases. Payment can only be made in U.S. dollars.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine age, condition, genuineness, value and other attributes of the property. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Pictures are for reference only! United Country Entz Auction shall not be responsible for errors and omissions in the description of any items. The auction company may attempt to describe the property in advertisement, on the internet, or at the auction but make no representation. I, the Bidder, have examined/reviewed this property and accept it.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
4. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
5. United Country Entz Auction is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall a bidder have any claim against United Country Entz Auction, the Seller, Proxibid or anyone else if the internet service fails to operate correctly before or during the live auction. United Country Entz Auction will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the proxibid-bidding feature allowing them to leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. United Country Entz Auction reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog any items in an auction.
I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.
Tract 1- 80 acres and Center Pivot!
Legal Description: S/2 of SE/4, Section 28-10N-13W, Indian Meridian, Caddo County, Oklahoma, Surface Only.
Driving Directions: From ...moreEakly, ½ mile west to the intersection of HWY 58 & CR 1180. From the intersection of State Highways 152 & 58, 1 mile north on Hwy 58, west side of road. Watch for Signs!
Property Coordinates: 35.307001,-98.575172
This tract consists of 80 acres of endless opportunities! This tract has that rare combination of a great location, productive soils and abundant water. The irrigation system is a 6” turbine pump with gearhead and a 100HP horizontal shaft electric motor. The pivot is a 2008 7 tower T-L hydraulic system with drops and I-WOB sprinklers and is tipped at 700 g.p.m. The FSA records indicate 77.4 acres of cropland with 56 acres of peanuts with a yield of 3129 lbs./a. and 27.5 acres of wheat with an average yield of 36 bu./a. base acres. This tract is well suited for row crop, small grains or any other type of crop production. The property has 1320’ of frontage on State Highway 58 and has 2840’ of frontage on a graveled road on the south side of the property. If you are looking for farmland or an investment property with a good returns this is your opportunity!
Tract 2- 77 Acres of Improved Grass and Irrigation Well.
Legal Description: S/2 of SW/4, Section 5-9N-12W, Indian Meridian, Caddo County, Oklahoma, Surface Only. Less ...moreand except 3 acres located in the southwest corner.
Driving Directions: From the intersection of State Highways 152 & 58 near Eakly, east 4 miles to CS 2520 (Oak Dale Baptist Church), south 1 mile, east side of road. . Watch for Signs!
Property coordinates: 35.278278,-98.495607
This tract consists of 77 acres of gently rolling terrain. This farm has been in full cultivation in the past and is currently in a well-established stand of Midland Bermuda grass. The irrigation system consists of a 6” turbine pump with gearhead. The well has not been used in several years but was in good working order at the last use. FSA records show 75.3 acres in cultivation with a 72.9 acre peanut base, average yield of 3010 lbs./a. and 2.5 acres of wheat base with a yield of 36 bu./a.Ce This property has good access with a blacktop county road on the west side of the property and a maintained gravel road on the south side of the property.
Tract 3- 125 acres of Farmland and Improved Grassland!
Legal Description: NW/4, Section 35-10N-13W, Indian Meridian, Caddo County, Oklahoma, Surface Only. Less and exce...morept
Driving Directions: This property is located just on the east side of Eakly past the intersection of Main & Church Street. From the intersection of State Highways 152 & 58, 1 mile north on Hwy 58, 1.1 miles east on CR 1180 (Main Street), south side of road. . Watch for Signs!
Property Coordinates: 35.302973,-98.548737
This is a very diversified tract of land. This property is adjacent to the town of Eakly and has productive farmland, improved grassland, building sites and a wooded area for livestock protection and excellent wildlife habitat. This tract has 2 stock wells and 3 stock tanks to provide water for each pasture. The Midland 99 Bermuda is crossed fenced to allow rotational grazing. FSA records indicate 107.5 acres of cropland with the following bases: 47.8 acres of wheat with an average yield of 36 bu./a.; cotton base of 11.7 acres and a yield of 410 lbs./a.; and 57.2 acres of peanut base with an average yield of 3630 lbs./a. This tract has multiple accesses on the north side of the property. If you are looking for an investment or income producing property with a good location and lots of potential in the future, this is your opportunity. This tract has tremendous beef production capabilities!