Internet Premium: 2%Payment Options: Wire TransferPayment Instructions: Irrevocable Bank Letter of Credit and a refundable $5000 wire transfer is required to bid at this auction. Bank Letter of Credit must be on Bank letterhead and addressed to United Country Entz Auction & Realty and dated for this specific auction. Fax all Bank Letters to Proxibid at 402-505-7981. Please contact auction company for more details and for wire transfer information. If high bidder, the $5000 will be applied to the payment (10% of purchase price on real estate and full payment on equipment) with the balance, if any, due the day of the auction. All payment arrangements must be made the day preceding the auction. No exceptions! (see Terms and Conditions for more information) Internet Buyers agree to pay a 1% online Buyers Premium to the auction company. All property/items sell As Is, Where Is? "No warranties".
All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company, any agent of the auction company, nor the auction companies employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, EPA, etc. Prior to the day of the auction. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede all advertising. Online bidders understand that neither the auction company nor the seller are responsible in the event of lost or delayed signal. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Not applicablePreview Date & Times: Contact Auction house for preview dates and times.Checkout Date & Times: 10 % of the purchase price (escrow payment) is to be paid the day of the auction on real estate. All other purshases are to be paid in full within 24 hours of auction by wire transfer.Location: , Hydro, OK Driving Directions:
Bidder agrees that the items listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them.
1. FULL PAYMENT: Wire Transfers Only! Letters of credit or guarantee must be for this auction only, along with proof of identity. Letters must be approved prior to purchase. A bidder who furnishes an approved, signed, blank check does hereby authorize the auction company to complete the check for the amount equal to the bidder’s total purchases. Payment can only be made in U.S. dollars.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine age, condition, genuineness, value and other attributes of the property. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Pictures are for reference only! United Country Entz Auction shall not be responsible for errors and omissions in the description of any items. The auction company may attempt to describe the property in advertisement, on the internet, or at the auction but make no representation. I, the Bidder, have examined/reviewed this property and accept it.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
4. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
5. United Country Entz Auction is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall a bidder have any claim against United Country Entz Auction, the Seller, Proxibid or anyone else if the internet service fails to operate correctly before or during the live auction. United Country Entz Auction will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the proxibid-bidding feature allowing them to leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. United Country Entz Auction reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog any items in an auction.
I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction.