Internet Premium: 3% Sales Tax : 5% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium. Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Payment in full required 24 hours after auction, unless other arrangements are made. Personal or company checks will be accepted if accompanied by a letter of guarantee from your bank OR if prior good credit is established with the Auction Company. We accept VISA, Mastercard & Discover. There is a 3% Administration fee on all Credit Card Charges. We also accept Wire Transfres, which need to be made within 24 hours of the Auction closing, or the next available business day. Contact Auction Company for wire transfer instructions. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Please contact the auction company for general shipping and handling information. Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for preview dates & times. Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction cimpany for checkout dates & times. Location: 3017 Hwy 30, Potter, NE Driving Directions:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Any & all announcements made from the Auction Block take precedence over all printed material & advertising. The information provided in this catalog is deemed correct, but is in no way guaranteed. We will in no way be held responsible if the information provided to us was incorrect to begin with. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to the genuineness, authenticity of or defect of any items & will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is our sincerest intention to provide the potential buyer all the information that pertains to the various items.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
4. Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
5. Once the Auctioneer says “SOLD”, the equipment becomes the Sole Responsibility of the Purchaser.
6. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchase, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
7. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
8. Any/all prospective Purchasers will be required to register for a bidder’s number and present proper identification when registering.
9. All purchases MUST be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. In the event of a wire transfer, if payment absolutely cannot be made on Auction Day, the Purchase must be settled for by the next available Business Day.
10. ABSOLUTELY NO Equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until Settled for. Any/all Equipment left at the Auction Site after the Auction will be the SOLE Responsibility of the Purchaser.
11. All Arrangements for Removal of the Equipment MUST be made through the Auction Company or Seller.
12. Any/all announcements made from the Block on Auction Day will take absolute precedence over any matter of print or any matter of previously printed advertising.
11. Neither the Sellers or the Auction Company will assume any liability or responsibility for transfer costs or damages to the equipment resulting in a loss to the Purchaser, either due to negligence or natural accidental occurrence circumstances. Furthermore, Purchaser will hold harmless both the Sellers and the Auction Company, and their heirs and assigns, from any litigation and/or loss due to any lawsuit brought by Purchaser for any loss that he/she may endure. Terms & Conditions: Complete payment day of auction by cash, certified funds, cashier’s check or check w/ irrevocable guaranteed letter of credit from bank or other methods Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers. Immediate possession of all equipment upon proper settlement. All vehicles & equipment are being sold on an as-is basis. No warranties or representations of any kind as to the condition of these items are either implied or intended.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.