Internet Premium: 2% Payment Options: Wire Transfer Payment Instructions: Irrevocable Bank Letter of Credit and a refundable $5000 wire transfer is required to bid at this auction. Bank Letter of Credit must be on Bank letterhead and addressed to United Country Entz Auction & Realty and dated for this specific auction. Fax all Bank Letters to Proxibid at 402-505-7981. Please contact auction company for more details and for wire transfer information. If high bidder, the $5000 will be applied to the payment (10% of purchase price on real estate and full payment on equipment) with the balance, if any, due the day of the auction. All payment arrangements must be made the day preceding the auction. No exceptions! (see Terms and Conditions for more information) Internet Buyers agree to pay a 1% online Buyers Premium to the auction company. All property/items sell As Is, Where Is? "No warranties".
All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company, any agent of the auction company, nor the auction companies employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to size, condition, EPA, etc. Prior to the day of the auction. Any announcements made the day of the auction supersede all advertising. Online bidders understand that neither the auction company nor the seller are responsible in the event of lost or delayed signal. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Not applicable Preview Date & Times: Contact Auction house for preview dates and times. Checkout Date & Times: 10 % of the purchase price (escrow payment) is to be paid the day of the auction on real estate. All other purshases are to be paid in full within 24 hours of auction by wire transfer. Location: , Sickles, OK Driving Directions:
Bidder agrees that the items listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them.
1. FULL PAYMENT: Wire Transfers Only! Letters of credit or guarantee must be for this auction only, along with proof of identity. Letters must be approved prior to purchase. A bidder who furnishes an approved, signed, blank check does hereby authorize the auction company to complete the check for the amount equal to the bidder’s total purchases. Payment can only be made in U.S. dollars.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine age, condition, genuineness, value and other attributes of the property. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Pictures are for reference only! United Country Entz Auction shall not be responsible for errors and omissions in the description of any items. The auction company may attempt to describe the property in advertisement, on the internet, or at the auction but make no representation. I, the Bidder, have examined/reviewed this property and accept it.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
4. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
5. United Country Entz Auction is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall a bidder have any claim against United Country Entz Auction, the Seller, Proxibid or anyone else if the internet service fails to operate correctly before or during the live auction. United Country Entz Auction will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the proxibid-bidding feature allowing them to leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. United Country Entz Auction reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog any items in an auction.
I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.
From Sickles, OK: 3 miles south on CS 2550, 2 miles west on CR 1170, ¼ mile south on CS 2530.
From Eakly, OK: ½ mile south to Highway 152, 4 miles ...moreeast, 1½ miles north on CS 2530. Watch for Signs!
Legal: S ½ of the NE ¼, Section 29, T10N, R12W Indian Meridian, Caddo County, OK. Containing 80 (+/-) Acres. Surface Rights Only.
This 80 acre tract of land contains 73.6 acres of cropland with the balance in waterways and grass areas. FSA records show a wheat base of 36.8 acres and an average yield of 32 Bu/A. This tract is currently in improved grasses. The grass was not grazed during the last year and is in good condition. This farm has an irrigation system consisting of a 6” turbine pump, a Randolph 75HP 5:4 gearhead and a Chevy 292 engine. The farm has good access with ¼ mile frontage on a county blacktop road (CS 2530). This irrigated tract offers tremendous potential for both the livestock producer or for crop production!
From Sickles, OK: 3 miles south on CS 2550, 2 miles west on CR 1170, ½ mile south on CS 2530.
From Eakly, OK: ½ mile south to Highway 152, 4 miles e...moreast, 1¼ miles north on CS 2530. Watch for Signs!
Legal: N ½ of the SE ¼, Section 29, T10N, R12W Indian Meridian, Caddo County, OK. Containing 80 (+/-) Acres. Surface Rights Only.
This tract is currently in native and improved grasses. FSA records indicate 63.2 acres of cropland with the balance in wooded areas. This farm was not grazed in the 2011. Other improvements include a livestock corral, stock well and tank and an irrigation well. The irrigation well does not have a pump in the hole. County road CS2530 is a blacktop road which provides great access and ¼ mile frontage. This tract is well suited for a home site with a view and/or livestock production!
From Sickles, OK: 3 miles south on CS 2550, ¾ miles west on CR 1170.
From Eakly, OK: ½ mile south to Highway 152, 4 miles east, 2 miles north on CS ...more2530, 1 mile east on CR 1170. Watch for Signs!
Legal: W ½ of the NW ¼, Section 27, T10N, R12W Indian Meridian, Caddo County, OK. Containing 80 (+/-) Acres. Surface Rights Only.
This parcel of land is cross fenced and has been used in a rotational grazing cattle operation. The tract is currently in native, Bermuda and Love grass. This parcel is cross-fenced and each pasture shares a common corral and load out facility. A pond provides water for the livestock. This pasture did not have cattle in it in 2011. 80 acres offering tremendous potential for the livestock producer!