Important Announcements: Catalog is in final lot order.Lack of any condition statement in lot description does NOT indicate good condition. It is the bidder’s responsibility to contact the auction house with condition questions. 724-222-8020
Internet Premium: 18%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The Three Rivers Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason. Call 724-222-8020 for conditions reports before the Friday prior to the auction by 3:00 PM.
Visa and Master Card only. No other form of payment will be accepted for online bidding. Your credit card will be charged when the hammer falls. If the charge is not accepted on the buyers card, the item will be returned to the ring and resold. 6% sales tax for Pennsylvania residents unless exempt. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: All packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. These services will be provided Mail, Boxes and More in Washington, PA, 724-222-7660.All fees for these services will be billed on the credit card authorized for purchases. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Books will be shipped media rate thru USP with delivery confirmation. Individual high value books will be shipped Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation. If you plan on picking up your items, you need to notify the auction company prior to the auction. All invoices are automatically packed and shipped. We strive to have your items shipped within 10 business days of the auctionPreview Date & Times: Thurs., Nov. 13th from Noon to 7pm;Sat., Nov. 15th from 1pm to 5pm; Sun., Nov 16th 9am to 11amCheckout Date & Times: Your credit card will be charged when the hammer falls. If the charge is not accepted on card, the item will be returned to the ring and resold.Location: The Corner of West Beau Street and Washington St., Washington , PA Driving Directions: The Three Rivers Company gallery is located in downtown Washington, PA at the corner of W. Beau & Washington Sts. Washington, PA is located 30 miles South of Pittsburgh at the intersection of I 70 & I 79.
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify The Three Rivers Auction Company from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The Three Rivers Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall The Three Rivers Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Eighteen Percent 18% of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00 the buyer’s premium will be $18.00f or a total purchase price of $118.00
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The Three Rivers Auction Company shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. The Three Rivers Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason.
5. The Three Rivers Auction Company is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against The Three Rivers Auction Company or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. The Three Rivers Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. The Three Rivers Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. The Three Rivers Auction Company may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record of the auction made by The Three Rivers Auction Company shall be conclusive.
7. The only acceptable form of payment is by VISA or MasterCard and card number and bidder information must be on file with The Three Rivers Auction Company 24 hours in advance of the auction start time. A pre-auction authorization may be performed to establish available credit. A deposit at the time of registration may required to buyers who do not have prior history with The Three Rivers Auction Company . When the auctioneer says “sold” the successful bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. All purchases will be immediately billed to the bidder’s credit card. If the card fails to process for any reason The Three Rivers Auction Company can immediately re offer and resell the item. The successful bidder agrees to pay the hammer price plus 18% buyers premium along with any and all shipping charges and all applicable taxes unless exempted by law and sales tax exemption number is on file with the auction company.
8. Bidder agrees to indemnify The Three Rivers Auction Company against any claim if sales tax is not collected on bidder’s purchases. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
9. The Three Rivers Auction Company may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification The Three Rivers Auction Company may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
10. All packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. These services will be provided by Mail, Boxes and More. All fees for these services will be billed on the credit card authorized for purchases. All items will be insured for the purchase price with the exception for wine and alcohol. Shipping insurance is not availabe for wine or liquor. Low value items weighing less than 3 pounds (depending on size) will be shipped Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation. High value items and items weighing more than 3 pounds will be shipped UPS. If you plan on picking up your items, you need to notify the auction company prior to the auction. All invoices are automatically packed and shipped. We strive to have your items be shipped within 10 business days of the auction. Sometimes that time will need to be extended due to the high volume in internet purchase that our shipping company has to take care of.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.
12. Guns that require an FFL fee and to be shipped to the Buyer arrangements will have to be made for shipping from our FF license holder to a FF license holder chosen by the Buyer.
13. Guns will be shipped by ARH Sports Shop for $35 packing fee per gun, plus shipping which will be charged to your credit card.