Internet Premium: 12%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: We will send you out an invoice after the auction with a listing of the items you purchased. We will contact you the first business day after the auction to secure payment for your purchases. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Please contact the auction company for shipping information. At the conclusion of the auction, we will tag all of your purchases and prepare them to ship on the following business day. You can expect to receive average sized items 3-5 business days after payment. We will contact you the first or second business day after the auction to arrange the shipment to you. You will deal directly with our firm for payment of the shipping and the terms of the shipment. Our Auction Firm does not profit off the shipment of your auction items. If special crating or shipping is needed, we will contract our with a local expert to have these items prepared for shipment.Preview Date & Times: On-Site Preview the Day before the Auction from Noon to 5PMCheckout Date & Times: You will be contacted the next business day after the auction to secure payment.Location: 2933 Keystone Drive, Omaha, NE Driving Directions: See our website for detailed driving instructions to our facility. From 90th and Maple St in Omaha travel 3 Blocks East to Keystone Drive, then go 1/2 Block North. The Auction Mill is on the East side of the road.
1. All prospective purchasers will be required to register for a bidder?s number and present proper identification when registering.
2. All purchases must be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. Payment may be made by cash, personal or business check & credit card. There is an additional 3% Administrative Fee on Credit Cards. All checks will be made payable to The Auction Mill L.L.C.
3. No equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until settled for. Post Auction asset removal arrangements must be made with the Auction Co. Or Seller if purchaser wishes to leave equipment overnight.
4. Once the Auctioneers say ?Sold?, the asset becomes the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All property is offered in ?AS IS, WHERE IS? condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, will be offered.
6. All Sales are Subject to the Sales Tax Laws in the State in which the Auction is being conducted.
7. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchaser, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
8. Announcements from Auction Block on Auction Day will take absolute Precedence over any matter of print (Catalogs) or any matter of previously printed advertising.
9. Any Purchaser will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the seller or the Auction Company.
10. Any merchandise not removed by 5pm the following Tuesday will be disposed of by the auction company unless other arrangements are made with the auction firm.