Internet Premium: 15% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover Credit Cards ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Credit card chargebackâ€™s will not be accepted. A $25 service fee will be charged to any account who's credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise or shipping. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: PICK UP DAY - PICK UP DAY - Pick up for local bidders will be Wednesday February 29 from 4-5:30pm. at our office located 117 E. 9th Street Auburn, IN. Please bring any materials or labor you may need. These are not provided. ALL items not picked up will start shipping Thursday March 1st, 2012. Please call our office ahead of shipping day if you have special requests or questions. Large or fragile items will be shipped professionally by our Pack House of choice. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for non collected pick up items.
Preview Date & Times: Items may be previewed by appointment by calling our office at 260-925-2796 Please call with any questions necessary prior to bidding. Checkout Date & Times: PICK UP DAY - Pick up for local bidders will be Wednesday February 29 from 4-5:30pm. at our office located 117 E. 9th Street Auburn, IN. Please bring any materials or labor you may need. Location: 117 E 9th Street, Auburn, IN Driving Directions: We are located at 117 East 9th Street in Auburn Indiana and directly across the street from the South Door of the Dekalb county Court House.
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Littlejohn Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "AS IS" and it is the bidderâ€™s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Please call with any questions prior to bidding. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder. Absolutely NO REFUNDS.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to the total.
3. All accounts will be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Cards ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyerâ€™s premiums, any taxes. A second billing will be made after items are shipped to include the actual postage/materials plus handling fee (this is a personnel fee). A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. PLEASE NOTE, A $25 service fee will be charged to all accounts where the credit card on file is declined and a telephone call or other communication by our department is necessary to collect payment. (Please notify us immediately at the conclusion of the auction if you need us to use a card other than the card on file.)
4. PICK UP DAY - Pick up for local bidders will be Wednesday February 29 from 4-5:30pm. at our office located 117 E. 9th Street Auburn, IN. Please bring any materials or labor you may need. These are not provided. ALL items not picked up will start shipping Thursday March 1st, 2012. Large or fragile items will be shipped professionally by our Pack House of choice. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for non collected pick up items.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Littlejohn Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 4% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Dekalb County, Indiana.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. IF THERE IS AN INTERNETS FAILURE during bidding, the auction will continue as normal and the item will be sold to the bidder (live or online) with the highest bid at the point at which the hammer falls.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
13. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
All property is sold â€œAS ISâ€, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidderâ€™s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. (Littlejohn Auctions,Inc.) may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall (Littlejohn Auctions,Inc.) be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidderâ€™s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. (Littlejohn Auctions,Inc.) shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
(Littlejohn Auctions,Inc.) will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
(Littlejohn Auctions,Inc.) is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against (Littlejohn Auctions,Inc.) or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. (Littlejohn Auctions,Inc.) will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. (Littlejohn Auctions,Inc.) reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
By clicking the Confirm Bid button, you are agreeing to the terms of sale.
By clicking "Confirm Buy" you are agreeing to the terms of the sale.
Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees
not included in the Instant Purchase price. Please see Auction Information for full details.
"Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included.
See Auction Information for full details."
Please do not show confirmation for remainder of session.
1 appears to be a wedding band set. Both ring and band broken. Tiny, tiny diamond. 2nd ring has mark that is worn and can not be read but appears to be 10K. No stone....more Total weight of this group is also 3.2 g Again no for sure marks
Large assortment of foreign coins. Some brought back from the war. Some coins are from Russia, Italy, Germany and other countries. Some have been drilled as if to make j...moreewelry. In foreground there is a JF Kennedy $ 20 coin from the Republic of Liberia. George Washington $ 10 dollar coin. George W. Bush $ 20 dollar coin. Also from the Republic of Liberia. Also in this lot is an United States Mint World War 2 50th anniversary half dollar. Tray is not included.