Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: MasterCard MasterCard Payment Instructions: Methods of Payments: GoAntiques represents more than 1200 dealers and each dealer has his/her own payment policies. Policies are displayed by clicking on the "Info Button" (linked to from Proxibid's item description page)Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: GoAntiques represents more than 1200 dealers and each dealer has his/her own shipping policies. Policies are displayed by clicking on the "Info Button" (linked to from Proxibid's item description page)Preview Date & Times: Please contact GoAntiques for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and shall be received by the Seller no later than 10 days following the auction.Location: 94 N High St suite 300, Dublin, OH 43017Driving Directions:
GOANTIQUES LIVE AUCTION BUYERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
New buyers to GoAntiques Live Auctions, and buyers who are currently registered with GoAntiques to purchase items from dealers listing inventory on GoAntiques’ websites (www.goantiques.com), must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in GoAntiques’ Live Auctions.
Buyer acknowledges that by accepting these Terms & Conditions you are entering a legally binding agreement and opting in to receive emails and notifications about this sale and by placing a bid or accepting a second chance post-auction offer on a GoAntiques Live Auction item that such actions constitute acceptance of the following terms:
1. Buyer’s Premium: A buyer’s premium shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price. The buyer’s premium is posted on each item detail page. The buyer's premium is non-refundable except in the case of a misrepresented item (see "Guarantee Terms" below).
2. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes (i) the hammer price of the item (ii) the buyer’s premium (iii) applicable sales and other taxes due on account of the sale, (iv) packing, shipping transportation and insurance charges, and customs fees and charges and duties, if applicable, and (v) any other amount due from the Buyer as provided in the Seller's E-commerce Policies posted on the Item Detail Page. Buyer may be charged tax based on the laws and regulations in the state where the Seller has nexis. Please note that the seller will collect the Buyer’s Premium and remit to GoAntiques.
3. Online Bidding: By registering to bid through GoAntiques’ Live Auction service you agree to accept GoAntiques’ policies of bid history disclosure, including the policy that live online bidder’s increments are not reported when bidding against an absentee bid until the absentee bid is surpassed.
Bidders may leave absentee bids on items they wish to purchase. For bids placed on the goantiques.com website, GoAntiques' Auctioneer will bid for the absentee bidder which will be displayed during the Live Auction.
Please register to bid well in advance of the start time. Neither GoAntiques’ nor its suppliers or affiliates will be held responsible for errors or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be submitted electronically during the preview period on http://www.GoAntiques.com or other third-party sites where items may be displayed such as http://www.proxibid.com.
4. Methods of Payments: Acceptable forms of payment are listed on each item detail. Payment methods vary with each item in accordance with Seller’s Payment Policies.
5. Payment Due: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and shall be received by the Seller no later than 10 days following the auction. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer unless otherwise negotiated with the Seller. Any risk of loss during shipment will be borne by the Buyer following delivery of the purchased item to the designated common carrier.
Failure to remit payment to the Seller in the time period outlined in this agreement may result in legal action against the Buyer.
6. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer.
7. Record of Sale: The record of sale, posted on GoAntiques Live Auctions, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
8. Reserve Price: All lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold. GoAntiques will act to protect the reserve by bidding through the auctioneer. The auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot below the reserve by placing a bid on behalf of the Seller and may continue to bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the reserve. This may be done by placing absentee bids, consecutive bids, or by placing bids in response to other bidders.
9. Inquiries: All inquiries regarding lots must be sent directly to the Seller via email and received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction.
10. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: GoAntiques reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal
11. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described by the Seller of the item. No statement regarding condition, kind, value or quality of a lot shall be construed to be an expressed or implied warranty, representation or assumption of liability by GoAntiques. If an item is materially different than was described by the Seller, Buyer shall have 48 hours from the date the property is received to notify the Seller. After the 48 hour period all items are considered “as is”, without recourse. Refunds in cash or credit shall be as outlined in the Seller’s Refund Policies.
The foregoing guarantee is only valid to the original buyer. The item(s) must be returned in the same condition as when purchased. Discrepancies of description shall be decided by mutually agreed upon experts whose determination must be in writing and is at the expense of the Buyer.
12. Role of GoAntiques
GoAntiques Live Auctions bring Sellers and Buyers together. We do not screen or verify the items listed by Sellers in our Live Auctions. We assume no obligation or liability in connection with disputes between Buyers and Sellers. Buyers and Sellers are encouraged to communicate to resolve any questions prior to a purchase or that may arise after the purchase.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. GOANTIQUES AND ITS SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL GOANTIQUES OR GOANTIQUES AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO BUYER FOR ANY CLAIMS RELATED TO THE LIVE AUCTION TECHNOLOGY. THIS INCLUDES DELIVERY OF EMAILS TO BUYERS. IN THE CASE OF A TECHNOLOGY FAILURE DURING THE AUCTION, GOANTIQUES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ITEMS IN QUESTION AND APPLY FOR A MUTUAL BACKOUT FOR BOTH BIDDER AND SELLER.
14. Entire Agreement; Waiver. This Agreement, including the GoAntiques’ User Agreement and all exhibits and other documents incorporated by reference, set forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties and supersedes any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings between the parties as to the subject matter of this Agreement. In the event of an inconsistency between this Agreement and any other document, which is part of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall govern. From time to time during the term of this Agreement, GoAntiques may amend this Agreement (including any incorporated documents) by posting the amended terms on the GoAntiques Site, emailing notice of the amendment to the Buyer, or otherwise communicating such amendment to the Buyer. Each amendment will be effective immediately after it is initially posted on the GoAntiques Site, emailed to the Buyer, or otherwise communicated to the Buyer. The waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not operate or be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. The laws of the State of Ohio shall govern all transactions.