Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Money Order Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes immediately following the auction. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Credit card chargebacks will not be accepted.**A declining credit card will result in an additional $15.00 fee added to the grand total charge.**
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Fragile items and purchases of high value may require us to use a professional packer and may result in higher shipping costs. Beatrice Auction House reserves the right to make the decision on this and will assist in making the arrangements. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Bidders will be charged a packing fee of $2.00 per item + actual shipping costs. We strive to have your items be shipped within 5 business days of the auction's end. For Overweight or Oversize packages your credit card will be billed after initial charge for winning bid as soon as shipping charge is calculated.Preview Date & Times: Day before the sale and 2 hours prior to the auction.Checkout Date & Times: Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes immediately following the auction. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Credit card chargebacks will not be accepted.
Location: 521 west Court Street , Beatrice, NE 68310Driving Directions: Please refer to Mapquest directions.
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Beatrice Auction House from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Beatrice Auction House may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Beatrice Auction House be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Fifteen Percent 15% of the hammer price of each item they purchase.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and
acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Beatrice Auction House shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Beatrice Auction House will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason.
5. Beatrice Auction House is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Beatrice Auction House or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Beatrice Auction House will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Beatrice Auction House reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Beatrice Auction House may
withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record of the auction made by Beatrice Auction House shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made in cash onsite or by VISA, MasterCard & Discover. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify Beatrice Auction House against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
8. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way Beatrice Auction House deems to be suitable.
9. Beatrice Auction House may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Beatrice Auction House may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
10. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.