Important Announcements: The lot numbers are the same, but the lot order has changed. This will be the order that lots are sold auction day.
Over 25 lots just added on 1/21/11!
Internet Premium : 10%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Credit card chargebacks will not be accepted.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Fragile items and purchases of high value may require us to use a professional packer and may result in higher shipping costs. Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to make the decision on this and will assist in making the arrangements. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Bidders will be charged a packing fee + actual shipping costs.
Alls guns that are to be shipped will be done to a FFL dealer. New buyer will be responsible for all cost associated with this (i.e. packing, shipping, & related transfer fees). Preview Date & Times: NoneCheckout Date & Times: All items are to be paid for on day of auction. Location: 2800 Memory Lane, Lanesville, IN 47136Driving Directions: From I-64 exit #113 (Lanesville), south on Crandall Lanesville Rd 2.2 miles, left (east) on SR 62 0.6 miles, then left (north) on Memory Lane approx. 400 ft to site. Watch for signs.
GENERAL PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provided accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “AS-IS” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2) LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: Refer to the terms and conditions when registering for this option.
3) CREDIT CARDS (when applicable): All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard only. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premium (if applicable), and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. Nothing will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
4) ON LINE AUCTIONS: Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
5) In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions.
6) The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Harrison County, Indiana.
7) The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
8) The auction company shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
9) All sales are final.
10) Beckort Auctions is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Beckort Auctions or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Beckort Auctions will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Beckort Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
11) Beckort Auctions, LLC will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
12) All local and federal firearms laws will be strictly adhered to. Any firearm that accepts a primer fed cartridge or shell or any metallic cartridge of any kind (including those considered relic or curios) will only be shipped directly to FFL holders or the purchasers designated FFL licensee. No magazine fed semiautomatic firearm will be shipped to states that prohibit such weapons or high capacity magazines. No firearsm will be shipped outside the 48 contiguous United States except to Alaska or Hawaii. After 2-1-10, ammunition sold to purchasers in the state of CA, can only be shipped to the purchaser's designated FFL licensee.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.