Everything sells like is, as is, where is. No warranties or guarantees are in effect whether expressed or implied. All purchases must be paid for the day sale. Payment can be cash, travelers’ check, cashiers check, company or personal check. A bank letter must accompany a company or personal check. This letter must be made out to Hilpipre Auction Co. and becomes the property of the Auction Company. This letter must state the financial institution’s willingness to honor all checks made payable to Hilpipre Auction Co. Announcements made at time of sale supercede any previous announcements.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!!!
NOTE LOT NUMBERS WITH - **Denotes large, heavy machine not running to load out, little or no assistance loading will be given. Removal of these items is extended until April 30, 2010. Scrapping on site of these items allowed if the following conditions are met: (Lot numbers are: 19, 20, 21, 25, 31, 35, 38, 43, 54, 63, 66, 67, 87, 88, 165, 167, 176, 178, 185, 187, 188, 189, 192, 193, 200, 204, 205, 206, 207, 211, 213, 214, 215, 216, 226, 228, 231, 236, 243, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 261, 264, 265, 266)
1. Proof of liability, worker comp property damage insurance covering all persons representing the buyer covering the period the buyer is engaged in the removal.
2. Buyer must collect and dispose of properly at their expense all fluids removed from the machines and must pay a $1000. Refundable security deposit per machine. Deposit refunded after removal completed and seller is satisfied with the condition of the property where machine sat.
3. Buyer can abandon machine residue, except tires and fluids, to seller after seller agrees to such abandonment and buyer executes an assignment to seller. Buyer automatically abandons anything left effective May 15, 2010.
4. Buyer agrees to maybe being observed and only operating during agreed upon times and will never operate or ask to load out on Sundays.
5. Buyer agrees that machines are being left on the property at their own risk and seller will not be responsible for the theft, damage or fire.
6. This agreement applies only to the original auction purchaser and cannot be assigned or transferred to anyone else unless approved of by seller.
7. Both properties will be CLOSED from December 15, 2009 to March 1, 2010 and no activity will be allowed unless there is an unusually long period of very mild weather and the buyer makes private arrangements with one of our observers to be on site. A list of observers will be made available.
NOTHING CAN BE SCRAPPED OR PARTED WEST OF THE WHITE LINE ON THE SOUTH PROPERTY-BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MOVING PURCHASES TO DESIGNATED AREA EAST OF THE WHITE LINE FOR PROCESSING. All items must be East of the white line by Oct. 31, 2009 and sellers reserve the right to move any purchases after this date.
All trucks and trailers can be scrapped or parted as well with the same terms as above with a $500 refundable deposit on EACH truck and a $200 refundable deposit on EACH trailer.
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS NOT ADDED TO YOUR AUCTION INVOICE BUT COLLECTED BY HENDERSON’S PRIOR TO YOUR PROCESSING OF ITEMS. You can reuse your deposit but multiple projects require multiple deposits. If you complete the scrapping/parting of one machine and are entitled to a refund of your deposit, you can certainly apply the deposit to your next machine.
The North property will be open only from 9 AM to 4:30 PM. If by 10:30 AM there have been no people admitted to the property, it will be closed for the day.
IT IS OUR SINCERE HOPE THAT IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING THAT WILL NOT RUN YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE IT RUN AND REMOVE IT FROM THE PROPERTY AS WHOLE AS POSSIBLE. You are welcome to spend as much time as desired attempting to get your items to run however the May 15, 2010 abandonment date will be strictly enforced.
Good numbers to have:
TJ and Son Heavy duty wrecker, truck parts and repairs 309-582-3203
Blue Spruce Lodge Hotel 309-582-2533
Del’s Metal Scrap buyer, has bins 309-788-1993
Brandt Construction Heavy hauling, cranes 309-787-4644
IL DOT Truck permits 217-782-6271
ADDRESSES FOR YARDS, Aledo, Illinois: North yard - 1009 Hwy 94 N; Nearest address South yard - South drive, 1903 SE 3rd St;
East end - 104 NE 15th Ave.