Important Announcements: Thank you to all who have come to view our items. We are glad that you stopped by. Be sure to register and check out the AWESOME SILVERWARE!
Internet Premium : 20%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: We accept Visa and MasterCard only. A 20% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales. There will be no sales tax charged for online sales unless you live within the boundaries of South Carolina. Normal 7% sales tax will apply unless you have a SC resale number on file with SDM Auctions PRIOR TO SALE TIME- NO EXCEPTIONS! You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
20% Internet Buyers Premium
We Reserve The Right to Add/Delete any items prior to sale. Announcements at sale take precedence. All items sold As Is, Where Is. No Guarantees or Warranties expressed. No Returns,exchanges or refunds, No Exceptions!
Bidders/Buyers of Real Estate must Agree to all terms set in place by ARI Realty & SDM Auctions. 15% BP down or (20% BP Down for online bidders) immediately following bidding. Closing within 15 days of Auction day. Closing Attorneys will be The Craig Law Firm, PA. In the event property is not closed within 15 day time period, results in loss of earnest money , loss of rights to bid at any other Auctions, and subject property could be offered to next highest bidder. No Warranties, inspections,contingencies of any kind. High Bidder to pay All closing Cost except Deed Prep,Deed Stamps & Prorated Taxes.Sold As Is. 15% Buyers Premium or (20% Buyers Premium online Bidders) will determine contract price. No Broker Participation. All Bidders must present Certified funds or bank letter by 10:30am at ARI Realty desk and agree to all terms and conditions before bidding. Duane Salter, Realtor in Charge, Jeff Bond BIC Asset Realty Inc.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Any personal property item purchased online will be shipped via USPS or DHL. Minimum shipping charge for is $7.00 and the prices will be adjusted with the number of items that you purchase. Items will be shipped within 7-12 days of the auction ends...The prices reflect the weight shipped and the distance that they are shipped. For more information you may log onto www.usps.com for shipping rates and zone information. We insure packages up to the purchase price. You will receive two invoices and will be billed on the last invoice only... this one will include the shipping cost! NOTE : Any large items such as Furniture, Guns, Vehicles or any object that would have to be hauled is the sole Resposibilty of the onlne Bidder or Attendee.
Preview Date & Times: 2pm EST Saturday August 11th until the Auction Begins @ 3pm ESTCheckout Date & Times: You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file.
Location: 201 Dreher Road, West Columbia, SC 29169Driving Directions: Easy to Find: From Columbia only 3minutes.
Take I-126 toward Columbia ,go right
on Assembly St. to left on Rosewood Drive to right on South Holly to left on Montgomery Avenue.
Watch for all signs.
All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. SDM Auctions may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall SDM Auctions be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. SDM Auctions shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
SDM Auctions will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
SDM Auctions is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against SDM Auctions or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. SDM Auctions will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. SDM Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. All coin grading will be done on a basis of fair, average, good, fine, etc. All grading questions should be addressed prior to sale time. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales final.
Please review the lot listings to see which items will be sold as choice or 1 and x times the bid.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. SDM Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 20% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. A charge of $1.00 will be charged at registration to validate your credit card- this will be refunded back once the card is accepted.
4. The auction company through USPS will arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, Drivers License Number and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between SDM Auctions and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 5% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in The State of South Carolina and County to be determined by SDM Auctions Attorneys .
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.