Internet Premium : 18%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: A valid credit card is required to bid at this auction.
MC/VISA/DISCOVER, 18% Buyer's Premium for online sales.
Credit Card on file at time of registration will be charge post auction. You will receive 2 invoices one for purchases with buyer's premium and one that gives total with shipping. 7% sales tax applicable for Indiana residents.
Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyerï¿½s premiums, and any taxes immediately following the auction. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Credit card chargebacks will not be accepted.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way Davies Auctions deems to be suitable.Preview Date & Times: Friday Sept. 3rd from 12-4pm EST and then day of auction 8 am to start time.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times.Location: 101 Plaza Lane, Lafayette, IN 47909Driving Directions:
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Davies Auctions House from any liability.
2. All property is sold ï¿½AS ISï¿½, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidderï¿½s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Davies Auctions may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Davies Auctions be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyerï¿½s premium equal to Eighteen Percent 18% of the hammer price of each item they purchase.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and
acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidderï¿½s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Davies Auctions shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Davies Auctions will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason.
5. Davies Auctions is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Davies Auctions or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Davies Auctions will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Davies Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Davies Auctions may
withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record of the auction made by Davies Auctions shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says ï¿½soldï¿½ Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made by VISA, MasterCard, Discover. Bidder agrees to indemnify Davies Auctions against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidderï¿½s purchases. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
8. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way Davies Auctions deems to be suitable.
9. Davies Auctions may refuse a buyerï¿½s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Davies Auctions may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
10. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.