Important Announcements: Lots of great items up for auction at this months Antique & Collectible Auction. Please call us with any questions: (949) 289-6354
Internet Premium : 18%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: YOUR CREDIT CARD THAT YOU REGISTERED WITH WILL BE CHARGED THE DAY AFTER THE AUCTION. ALL DECLINED CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED A $35.00 SERVICE FEECurrency Type: USDShipping Instructions: All shipping is handled in-house. We charge exact shipping costs plus handling: $3.00 per USPS Priority box, must be able to fit into an USPS issued priority box. $6.00 per box for all other boxes. All boxes are insured for total purchase price. Larger items may be subject to higher handling fees.Preview Date & Times: Online OnlyCheckout Date & Times: Your completed invoice will be sent within 2 days of closing of auction, this will include all items won, buyers premium, shipping/handling and sales tax if in Calif. Location: Online Only, Newport Beach, CA 92660Driving Directions: Online only auctions
Terms & Conditions – Golden State Auction Services (GSAS)
1. We accept Cash & Money Orders/Cashier Check for pick up's only and Credit Cards only for online. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED THE DAY AFTER THE AUCTION, DECLINED CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED $35.00 SERVICE FEE. Invoices are sent 1 to 3 days after the auction. Absentee/phone bidders will be required to leave a credit card number and it will be charged the following day. An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be charged on all purchases. We offer a 3% discount on Cash, Money Orders & Cashier. California residents will be change 8.75% sales tax. Tax exemption numbers must be on file or tax will be charged no exceptions.
2. Shipping: All items are shipped from our in-house shipping department. We will combine shipping for multiple purchases. We charge $3.00 handling charge for USPS Priority Boxes (must be boxes from USPS) and a $6.00 handling fee on other boxes. Handling charges are per box. All boxes are insured for total purchase price not including shipping and handling. Larger items such as furniture are the responsibility of the buyer to contract with a company to pick up and pack. We suggest Craters & Freighters.
3. GSAS reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time.
4. Announcements made by the auctioneer on the day of the sale take precedence over any printed material pertaining to this sale.
5. While we have done everything we can to catalogue and describe the property correctly, all property is sold “as is”. We do guarantee our descriptions to our online buyers; this means that what is written and pictured is what you will get. We will except returns on items with prior approval, that we have not described correctly, such as NEW and it is clearly used or no chips and there are chips, as long as it did not happen in shipping. We do not guarantee that the items are authentic, we only use terms such as vintage, Victorian etc. as a time period they may be from it is the buyers responsibility to ask questions prior to auction. All questions must be via email so we have a record.
6. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser, the title passes to the designated bidder, thereupon assuming full risk and responsibility for said items. The auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to determine the successful bidder, in which event this determination shall be final.
7. If the auctioneer, in his/her sole and final discretion decides that any original bid is not commensurate with the value of the item offered, he/she may reject the bids and pass the item.
8. If any dispute arises after the sale, GSAS sales record shall be conclusive as to who was the purchaser and the amount of the highest bid.
9. While most items will be sold without reserve, the auctioneer withholds the right to bid on behalf of each consignor for the purpose of protecting reserves. We will announce the reserve price if we close to that amount.
10. All items must be paid in full before to pickup or shipping.
11. Absentee and phone bidders must have a credit card number on file.
12. Auctioneer will acted on behalf of absentee bidders.
13. GSAS reserves the right to change any of these policies at any time before start of an auction. If changes are made all registered bidders will be notified by phone or email.