Internet Premium : 18%Sales Tax : 6% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: We accept credit cards Visa, Mastercard Only. Credit Card on file will be charged post auction. No sales tax will be charged for any items shipped out of Pa. You will receive 2 invoices for this auction. One for your purchases and a final complete invoice with shipping and handling charges.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs or may be pickup only. We value you as a customer and pride ourselves in carefully wrapping, packing and delivering your purchase in a cost effective and timely manner. Most auctions will be shipped USPS 2 day priority with insurance and delivery confirmation. However, smaller items may be shipped 1st class with insurance and delivery confirmation to be determined at the end of the sale. Larger items may also be shipped UPS. There is a small flat fee of $5.00 per package to cover all handling/processing fees that occur during the shipping process.Preview Date & Times: day of auction 2 hours prior Checkout Date & Times: Pickup times and dates: day of saleLocation: RT 6 and Doolittle Hill Rd, Laceyville, PA 18623Driving Directions: Located on the corner of Rt. 6 & Doolittle Hill Rd., between Meshoppen,Pa. 18630 and Laceyville, Pa. 18623. Wyoming County
Shamrock Auction Service is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Shamrock Auction Service or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Shamrock Auction Service will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Shamrock Auction Service reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
All property is sold “AS IS” with all faults and blemishes, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Shamrock Auction Service may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Shamrock Auction Service be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Shamrock Auction Service endeavors to describe each item. Shamrock Auction Service will not be responsible for errors in descriptions. Shamrock Auction Service will not guarantee grades or authenticity on coins. All grading questions should be addressed prior to sale time. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales final.
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Shamrock Auction Service has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 18% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. NO CHECKS FROM ONLINE BIDDERS!
4. The auction company through USPS will arrange packing/handling and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Shamrock Auction Service and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month will be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any and all disputes that arise under terms of this contract are to be submitted to arbitration in county of our residence. Wyoming County, Pennsylvania.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. The auctioneer reserves the right to reopen a tied bid between the tied bidders and no one else.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.