Internet Premium : 10%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard American Express Payment Instructions: Payment in full must be made day of auction in the form of cash, wire transfer, cashiers check or a company check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee. There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card purchases.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: All purchases must be removed from the premises by May 18, 2012. Buyers must make appointment to pick up merchandise. Call Russell Mills @ 270-237-7625 or Office @ 270-239-7711Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: NoneLocation: 3500 DOVER ROAD (HWY 79), WOODLAWN (CLARKSVILLE), TN 37191Driving Directions: From Nashville take I-24 West take exit 4 Hwy 79 South Wilma Rudolph Blvd 2.3 miles to Hwy 374 North 10.6 miles to Hwy 79 South Dover Rd 6 miles to Auction Site.
1) Payment in full must be made by May 14, 2012 in the form of cash, wire transfer, cashiers check or company check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee. There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card purchases.
2) All Internet Buyers must provide a Bank Letter of Guarantee. All letters must be faxed to 1-270-239-7719. The letter must be as follows:
"Mr (Customer Name) is a customer in good standing at our bank. We will guarantee the payment of checks on his account (account#) up to (specify amount) dollars for purchase at Mills Auction in (Auction Location) on (Auction Date.) We hereby agree that no stop payment will be issued in conjunction with this letter"
3) Mills Real Estate and Auction charges all buyers 10% for all items selling.
4) Applicable State of Ky Sales Tax will be charged on all lots. Bidders from outside the State of Ky will be exempt from Sales Tax if they provide proof an approved tax exemption status form and exception certificates that are acceptable to the State of KY.
5) All purchases must be removed from the premises by May 18, 2012. Buyers must make appointment to pick up merchandise. Call Russell Mills @ 270-237-7625 or Office @ 270-239-7711.
6) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their bidding number.
7) The highest bidder for each lot(s) shall be the Purchaser, and in the event of any dispute the Auctioneers shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute or to re-offer the lot for re-sale.
8) The Auctioneer and Proxibid accepts no liability for loss or damage howsoever arising (including but not limited to costs of attendence of Bidders at the Auction) from any lots not presented for sale.
9) The Auctioneers and Proxibid has described the lot(s) in the catalog to the best of their ability and belief from information furnished by the Vendor(s) who shall be alone responsible for any error or miss-statement, which there may be. The Auctioneer and Proxibid undertake no liability whatever in respect of any faults, deficiencies and errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition or quality of any lot(s) and all statements as to these matters whether contained in the catalog or made orally are statements of opinion only and not to be taken as being or implying a statement or representation of fact.
10) Each and every lot(s) is sold as seen. The Auctioneer and Proxibid provides no guarantee or warranties (expressed or implied) in respect of the equipment contained in the lot. All representations made by the Auctioneer and Proxibid, its servants or agents are to be considered lay opinions only and the Auctioneer and Proxibid accepts no liability for any purchase made by a Buyer in reliance upon them.
11) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.