Internet Premium : 10%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Credit card chargebacks will not be accepted.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Fragile items and purchases of high value may require us to use a professional packer and may result in higher shipping costs. Aumann Auctions, Inc reserves the right to make the decission on this and will assist in making the arrangements. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Bidders will be charged a packing fee + actual shipping costs. We strive to have your items be shipped within 10 business days of the auction. Sometime that time will need to be extended due to the high volume in internet purchase that our shipping department has to take care of. Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for information regarding preview dates and times.Checkout Date & Times: If you plan on picking up your items, you need to notify the auction company prior to the auction. All invoices are automatically packed and shipped.Location: 9073East CO Road 550N, Montgomery, IN 47558Driving Directions:
Terms of the Auction: 5% Buyers Premium On-Site with a 5% discount for those who pay by cash or check. 10% Buyer’s Premium for All Live Internet and Proxibid Absentee Bids. 5% Buyer’s Premium for Aumann Absentee Bids. (Online Absentee & Internet Bidders must pay with a Visa or MasterCard ONLY!) Please bring a bank letter of guarantee for purchases over $10,000. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET AND ABSENTEE BIDDING ON PROXIBID: There is a 10% Buyer's Premium added to the total.
FOR ABSENTEE BIDDING ON AUMANNAUCTIONS.COM: There is a 5% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase. Absentee bidding closes at 10:00 AM the day prior to the auction.
3. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
4. Pickups: If you wish to pickup your items, please make arrangements at least one business day prior to your pickup. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check all contents of the package before removing it from the premises. If you pickup at an auction location or by another arrangement it is also your responsibility to check the contents of the package in the company of an Aumann Employee. We will not be held responsible for damaged or missing pieces once the package is in possession of the bidder. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
5. Shipping: The auction company, through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service, can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
6. Shipping Coins: Shipments of coin and currency will be shipped depending on value of packages. Packages under $500.00 will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail service. Insurance of your package will be purchased according to your invoice amount. Packages over $500.00 will be shipped by UPS Ground and will be insured for the total invoice amount. Packages of HIGH value will have a signature required at delivery.
7. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
8. Storage: A minimum charge of $10 per week storage fee for items that are held here at our auction center over 10 days. If you have a large amount other charges may apply. In addition to the storage fee, the buyer is still responsible for paying labor costs to prepare your items for pickup.
9. Live Internet Bidding: Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction and if it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
10. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
11. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery County, Illinois.
12. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
13. All sales are final.
14. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.