Terms of the Auction: 10% Buyers Premium On-Site with a 13% Buyer’s Premium for All Live Internet and Proxibid Absentee Bids. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time Auctionner calls the lot “sold”. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET AND ABSENTEE BIDDING ON PROXIBID: There is a 13% Buyer's Premium added to the hammer price.
3. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
4. Pickups: If you wish to pickup your items, please make arrangements at least one business day prior to your pickup. United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty will not be held responsible for damaged or missing pieces once the lot is called “sold”. It’s your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
5. Shipping: The auction company, through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service, can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
6. Shipping Coins: Shipments of coin and currency will be shipped depending on value of packages. Packages under $500.00 will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail service. Insurance of your package will be purchased according to your invoice amount. Packages over $500.00 will be shipped by UPS Ground and will be insured for the total invoice amount. Packages of HIGH value will have a signature required at delivery.
7. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
8. Storage: A minimum charge of $10 per week storage fee per lot for items that are held at our location, plus any applicable transportation costs. If you have a large amount other charges may apply. In addition to the storage fee, the buyer is still responsible for paying labor costs to prepare your items for pickup.
9. Live Internet Bidding: Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration should be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction and if it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
10. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty and the bidder throughout any transactions.
11. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Potter County, Texas.
12. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
13. All sales are final.
14. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
15. Gun Purchases: After the auction gun purchases will be delivered to a properly licensed FFL dealer for shipment and proper documentation. Out of state buyers must provide their FFL for shipping by faxing it to 806-553-1964 (make the FFL fax to Crystal Klein’s attention). Gun purchased by out-of-state buyers will be shipped to a valid Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer in his or her own state. Under no circumstances will any firearm be shipped outside of the United States. If the buyer is not able to pass the required background check, the firearm will be returned to United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty and no refunds will be issued.
Real Estate Terms
In order to bid via the internet at this auction for THE REAL ESTATE, you are required to make a deposit to the auction company two (2) banking days prior to the auction. In the event that you are not the successful bidder, your money will be refunded to you the following banking day. $2,500 deposit can bid up to $50,000, $5,000 deposit can bid up to $100,000, $7,500 can bid up to $150,000. $10,000 can bid up to $200,000, and $15,000 deposit can bid up to $500,000. A signed contract must be on file with the auction company prior to bidding on the real estate via the internet. For more information on payment instructions for the day of auction please call our office at 806-553-1960.
Bidder agrees that the items listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them.
1. FULL PAYMENT: Successful Internet bidders will be required to immediately wire a total equal to the registration deposit stated above and 10% of the contract price to United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty’s escrow account for down payment. Buyer’s should be prepared to close within 30 days following the auction. Payment can only be made in U.S. dollars.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine age, condition, genuineness, value and other attributes of the property. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect property as well as if they examined it in person. Pictures are for reference only! United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty shall not be responsible for errors and omissions in the description of any property. The auction company may attempt to describe the property in advertisement, on the internet, or at the auction but make no representation. I, the Bidder, have examined/reviewed this property and accept it.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
4. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
5. United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall a bidder have any claim against United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty, the Seller, Proxibid or anyone else if the internet service fails to operate correctly before or during the live auction. United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the proxibid-bidding feature allowing them to leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. United Country-Alliance Auction & Realty reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog any property in an auction.
I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction.