Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: The credit card provided at registration will be charged immediately following the auction for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. We accept Visa or Mastercard ONLY. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Credit card chargebacks will not be accepted.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Fragile items and purchases of high value may require us to use a professional packer and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Bidders will be charged a packing fee + actual shipping costs. We strive to have your items be shipped within 10 business days of the auction. Items are normally shipped via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise negotiated between auction company and buyer.Preview Date & Times: On-site preview 1 hour prior to auction.Checkout Date & Times: Credit cards will be charged immediately following the auction and items will be shipped to registered address upon payment and verification unless otherwise agreed upon.Location: 1421 Morse Rd, Columbus, OH 43229Driving Directions:
ONLINE BIDDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By registering to bid, or by placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all of the following terms and conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of the auction or rules of proxybid.com:
1. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal and binding effect as if they were physically in attendance at the auction.
2. All bidders attending the auction (if applicable) assume full responsibility for any damage caused either to them or to the property and will hold harmless Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer and his staff or client(s) from any liability.
3. All property is sold “As Is, Where Is” and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The merchandise is open to thorough public inspection on the date of the auction.
4. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet, and at the auction, but make no guarantees as to the accuracy of such description. The buyer assumes all risk and caveat emptor.
5. In no event, shall Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer be held responsible or liable for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
6. All Internet bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Fifteen percent 15% of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00, the buyer's premium will be $15.00 for a total purchase price of $115.00.
7. Bidders who bid from off-site, and are not present at the live auction or preview, understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person.
8. Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself.
9. Bidder agrees that everything is sold “as is” and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer. Bidder's sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. If Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer will refund the Bidder's purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
10. Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction.
11. Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins.
12. Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
13. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer may withdraw any item before or during the auction. The record of the auction made by Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer shall be conclusive.
14. When the auctioneer says 'sold' Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Internet bidders are required to pay by Visa or MasterCard only. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
15. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile items and purchases over $500 will be shipped by a professional packer and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your purchase(s) in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer deems to be suitable.
16. Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer may refuse a buyer's number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Michael Hoffman, Auctioneer may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
17. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise, the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage!