Important Announcements: Bid NOW! All 632 items are online in sale order. Use the search box to the right to find renumbered items. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Internet Premium : 18.5%Sales Tax : 5.9% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Cash Payment Discount: 3.5% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Payment Instructions:
We will automatically charge your credit card the total amount due if you do not contact us by 12:00 Noon MST the day after the auction. Shipping charges will be charged separately to the same card by our shipper. If you are a winning bidder please contact RMEB at 970-454-1010 to arrange other payment. Payment shall be made in cash or certified funds. We also accept payments with VISA or Mastercard. There is a 3.5% discount for paying with cash or guaranteed checks. Checks of any kind must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment to RMEB and approved at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If paying by certified check with a bank letter of credit Buyer shall immediately send payment by overnight courier or overnight mail to: RMEB, 24 Oak Avenue, Eaton, CO 80615. If RMEB does not receive payment by Tuesday following the auction, Buyer agrees that RMEB shall add an administrative collection fee of $100.00 to his or her balance due.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping & Handling.
You are welcome to pick up your items at the auction location. This auction is located at 24 Oak Avenue ( US Highway 85)
Eaton Auction Center Eaton, CO 80615. Their hours are 9:30 AM-5:30 PM Mon.-Fri. Call 970-454-1010 before you go to make sure someone is there. Nothing is picked up to be shipped for at least 5 days after the auction. It then takes them time to package and ship it. It may take more than 14 days for your item to get to you. The minimum charge for packaging anything is $10.00 plus freight cost.
If you purchase a large palletized item and have a trucker we can shrink wrap or band your item for you. The minimum fee to do this is $25.00.
Preview Date & Times: Inspection 8:30 AM Auction Day
Special Preview Saturday December 31, 2004 1-5 PM
Checkout Date & Times: Please have items picked up no later than the Friday following the auctions or within one week after the sale is over. Our normal hours for payments and pickups are M-F 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM Call first at 970-454-1010.Location: 24 Oak Avenue ( US Highway 85), Eaton, CO Driving Directions: This auction is located in the in Eaton, Colorado. It is 1 hour north of Denver. See www.whitleyauction.com for details.
Terms of Auction:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of the site. All internet bidders agree that bids placed on the internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Rocky Mountain Estate Brokers Inc. (RMEB), whitleyauction.com & David P. Whitley from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. RMEB may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall RMEB be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If you have any questions about the merchandise, ASK THEM BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Eighteen and One Half Percent (18.5%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00 the buyer’s premium will be $18.50 for a total purchase price of $118.50. Under state law sales tax will be collected on this amount.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. RMEB shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. RMEB will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by RMEB. Bidder’s sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. If RMEB agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented RMEB will refund the Bidder’s purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will RMEB ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
5. RMEB is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against RMEB or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. RMEB will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. RMEB reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. RMEB may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. From time to time RMEB may accept items with reserves prices. RMEB reserves the right to bid on behalf of the owner on items on which there may be a reserve. The record of the auction made by RMEB shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made in cash or certified funds. We also accept payments with VISA or Mastercard. There is a 3.5% discount for paying with cash or guaranteed checks. Checks of any kind must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment to RMEB and approved at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If a check accepted by RMEB is returned for any reason bidder agrees that RMEB may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the amount of the check as well as the highest service charges and fees allowed under Colorado law. If paying by certified check with a bank letter of credit Buyer shall immediately send payment by overnight courier or overnight mail to: RMEB, 24 Oak Avenue, Eaton, CO 80615. If RMEB does not receive payment by the Tuesday following the auction, the bidder agrees that RMEB shall add an administrative collection fee of $100.00 to their balance due. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Colorado state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify RMEB against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to RMEB. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder’s payment has been honored.
8. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED BY THE FRIDAY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION AT 4:00 PM UNLESS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH RMEB. Internet bidders should arrange to pick up their purchases within this time period. All merchandise not picked up will be shipped by a professional shipping company. Bidder hereby grants any shipper of RMEB’s choosing the right to charge their credit card the entire amount of shipping and handling costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be moved and stored at bidder’s expense, resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way RMEB deems to be suitable. Bidder shall have no claim to merchandise not removed by the above date.
9. Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Weld County, Colorado. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between RMEB and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Weld County, Colorado with an arbitrator chosen by the Colorado Auctioneer’s Association Board of Director’s.
10. RMEB may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification RMEB may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.