Internet Premium : 18%Payment Options: Check, Money Order, and Wire TransferPayment Instructions: We will be accepting only cash, cashier's check or wire transfer payable to MOECKER AUCTIONS TRUST ACCOUNT.
No credit cards or debit cards accepted.
A letter of guarantee must accompany a company check from your bank.
Balance and full payment is due by Wednesday, February 22nd, by 12:00 pm, or you forfeit your deposit. No exceptions will be made.
RE: Wiring instructions to the Moecker Auctions, Inc. Trust Account
TO: Bank of America
100 S.E. 2nd Street
Miami, FL 33131
For credit to: Moecker Auctions, Inc. Trust Account
Please call Tammie Goldstein at (954) 252-1560 if further information is needed.
Banks of America: Wire Room 800-333-9473
Local Support: 800-325-4296
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Pick up location: 2323 NW 72nd Avenue, Miami, Florida 33122
Preview Date & Times: Inspection/Preview: Monday, February 20th from 10am to 4pm Eastern. Location: 2323 NW 72nd Avenue, Miami, Florida 33122. You will also have the opportunity to inspect the assets 1 hour prior to auction time.Checkout Date & Times: Removal/checkout: Removal will begin on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. The hours of removal are from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Final day for removal is, Tuesday, February 28th, by 4:00pm.Location: 2323 NW 72 Avenue, Miami, FL 33122Driving Directions:
1. A refundable deposit of $500.00 is required at the time of registration, in order to participate in the auction. This deposit is refundable if the bidder is not successful in winning any of the items he/she bid on.
2. This auction is conducted for the bank (Osoromo, Inc. d/b/a Arbor One.)
3. ALL SALES ARE AS IS, WHERE IS, with no warranty expressed or implied and though unlikely, are subject to higher and better offers and subject to bankruptcy trustee or court approval. Inspection period is prior to the auction commencing. All bidders are urged to inspect the property prior to placing a bid. The failure to inspect the property shall not constitute cause for cancellation of sale. Once the auction begins, bidder can look, but not touch.
4. Balance and full payment is due prior to removal of any merchandise. We will be accepting only cash, cashier's check or wire transfer payable to MOECKER AUCTIONS TRUST ACCOUNT. No credit cards or debit cards accepted. A letter of guarantee must accompany a company check from your bank. Balance and full payment is due by Wednesday, February 22nd, by 12:00 pm, or you forfeit your deposit. No exceptions will be made.
5. Removal/checkout: Removal will begin on Wednesday, February 22nd at 9:00am. The hours of removal are from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Final day for removal is, Tuesday, February 28th, by 4:00pm.
6. 18% BP will be added to the final total.
7. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit numbers at this auction. No exceptions will be made.
8. Additional/Withdrawal of lot(s): The bank reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed in the catalog/brochure or to sell at auction items not listed.
9. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased.
10. The seller and auctioneer shall have no liability to the buyer of any lot for non-delivery of any purchased item(s), other than the return of the buyers deposit or payment on the item.
11. In the event the purchaser fails to pay for the entire purchase within the time set forth by the auctioneer and/or fails to comply with any of the conditions or terms of sale, the seller may retain and/or recover the deposit as part of its damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be due to the auctioneer by the defaulting purchaser together with all charges, fees, and expenses including reasonable attorney fees incurred by such resale and enforcement of the obligation hereunder.
12. Removal shall be at the expense, risk, and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for items not removed within the time allowed. If items are not removed within the specified removal time, purchaser shall be liable for any moving and storage costs incurred and, if not so removed, the items shall be deemed abandoned and sold.
13. A bid is a legal & binding contract. It is a promise to pay for goods purchased.
14. Collusion: Practices that eliminate competition, such as collusive bidding, (fictitious bidding during the auction for the purpose of misleading or stimulating other persons who are bidding in good faith) may warrant criminal, civil, or administrative action against the participant(s).
15. The catalog is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneers do not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, authenticity, description, weight, or measure of any of the lots specified herein.
16. ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE ON AUCTION DAY SHALL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PREVIOUSLY DISTRIBUTED INFORMATION.
The buyer of any and all purchased equipment at this auction understands that if their intention is to export any equipment from this sale they will be responsible for confirming and following all of the US governments guidelines pertaining to the legal exportation of any equipment to that country, the buyer will be referred to as the exporter. The exporter will be responsible for any export licensing, export declaration fees and preparation of any documents needed to ship overseas.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ITEMS BE REMOVED PRIOR TO THE CONCLUSION OF THE SALE