Internet Premium : 18%Sales Tax : 7% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Payment Options: Check, Money Order, and Wire TransferPayment Instructions: Payment is due prior to removal of any merchandise. We accept only cash, cashiers check or wire transfer payable to MOECKER AUCTIONS TRUST ACCOUNT. Net amount of wire must equal total of invoice. A letter of guarantee must accompany a company check from your bank. No credit cards or debit cards accepted. Balance and full payment is due by Wednesday, January 16th by 12:00 pm, or you forfeit your depositCurrency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for pick up of merchandise and/or make the necessary arrangements with shipping/moving companyPreview Date & Times: Preview: Morning of sale 9-10am at 12864 NW South River Drive, Medley, Florida 33178Checkout Date & Times: The hours of removal are from 9:00am to 4:00pm. All lots must be removed by January 17 at 4:00 p.m. Location 12864 NW South River Drive, Medley, Florida 33178Location: 12864 NW South River Drive, Medley, FL 33178Driving Directions:
18% Buyers Premium online will be added to the final total for all buyers.
1. A refundable cash deposit of $500.00 and a valid driver’s license is required at the time of registration, in order to participate in the auction. This deposit is refundable if the bidder is not successful in winning any of the items he/she bid on.
2. This Auction is for the tangible assets of Slonim International, Inc. An Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors Case No.:12-27501 CA 22.
3. Inspection period is prior to the auction commencing. All bidders are urged to inspect the property prior to placing a bid. The failure to inspect the property shall not constitute cause for cancellation of sale. Once the auction begins, bidder can look, but not handle or touch. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the owner (or his agents or officers) or the auctioneer (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. Security personnel are present. Any person caught tampering with tags, rearranging merchandise or shoplifting will be removed from the premises and be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
4. ALL SALES ARE AS IS, WHERE IS, with no warranty expressed or implied and is subject to higher and better offers and/or subject to Assignee or court approval. In the event that the auction is rejected in any manner, deposits will be refunded within 72 business hours after the termination of the auction.
5. Upon the fall of the Auctioneers hammer, title of the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer, subject to the conditions set forth herein, and at such time buyer assumes full risk and responsibility for the lot, agrees to pay the bid amount, plus all fees applicable. The buyer will not and cannot cancel a bid placed after the Auctioneer has confirmed the bid.
6. Balance and full payment is due prior to removal of any merchandise. We accept only cash, cashiers check or wire transfer payable to MOECKER AUCTIONS TRUST ACCOUNT. Net amount of wire must equal total of invoice. A letter of guarantee must accompany a company check from your bank. No credit cards or debit cards accepted. Balance and full payment is due by Wednesday, January 16, by 12:00 pm, or you forfeit your deposit. No exceptions will be made.
7. Local sales tax of 7% will be added to the purchase of all taxable items.
8. Dealers who purchase for resale must provide a copy or fax their signed resale certificate to (954) 252-2791, please reference your bidder/paddle number. No exceptions will be made.
9. Removal/checkout: Removal will begin half hour after the conclusion of sale or up to the Auctioneer’s discretion. The hours of removal are from 9:00am to 4:00pm. All lots must be removed by January 17 at 4:00 p.m. It is the buyers responsibility to pick up or arrange to have your items picked up by the allotted time and must supply their own handling equipment and personnel.
10. Removal shall be at the expense, risk, and liability of the purchaser. The buyer must repair/replace any damage that occurs during removal. It is the buyers responsibility to secure all safety equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing items purchased. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for items not removed within the time allowed. Purchaser shall be liable for any moving and/or storage costs, disposal fees as well as any legal and/or court costs associated with enforcement of the obligation pertaining to items not removed within the specified time period.
Moecker Auctions does not offer packaging and shipping although we will supply 3rd party packers and shippers upon request.
11. If any shortages exist on counts, an adjustment will be made only if claims are made at time of removal. No adjustments as to counts will be allowed after purchased item(s) are removed from the premises.
12. Additional/Withdrawal of lot(s): The Trustee or Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed in the catalog/brochure or to sell at auction items not listed.
13. Disputes: The Auctioneer shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer reserves the right to re-open the bidding. The auctioneers’ designation of a buyer shall be final.
14. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased. The seller and auctioneer shall have no liability to the buyer of any lot for non-delivery of any purchased item(s), other than the return of the buyers deposit or payment on the item.
15. In the event the purchaser fails to pay for the entire purchase within the time set forth by the auctioneer and/or fails to comply with any of the conditions or terms of sale, the seller may retain and/or recover the deposit as part of its damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be due to the auctioneer by the defaulting purchaser together with all charges, fees, and expenses including reasonable attorney fees incurred by such resale and enforcement of the obligation hereunder.
16. Collusion: Practices that eliminate competition, such as collusive bidding, (fictitious bidding during the auction for the purpose of misleading or stimulating other persons who are bidding in good faith) may warrant criminal, civil, or administrative action against the participant(s).
17. This sale will be audio recorded for our protection as well as yours. The recording may be used to settle any dispute that may arise during and/or after the auction.
18. A bid is a legal & binding contract. It is a promise to pay for goods purchased.
19. ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE ON AUCTION DAY SHALL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PREVIOUSLY DISTRIBUTED INFORMATION.
The buyer of any and all purchased equipment at this auction understands that if their intention is to export any equipment from this sale they will be responsible for confirming and following all of the US government’s guidelines pertaining to the legal exportation of any equipment to that country, the buyer will be referred to as the exporter. The exporter will be responsible for any export licensing, export declaration fees and preparation of any documents needed to ship overseas.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ITEMS BE REMOVED PRIOR TO THE CONCLUSION OF THE SALE
Moecker Auctions is conducting this sale onsite and online in real time.