Internet Premium : 12%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: We will send you out an invoice after the auction with a listing of the items you purchased. We will contact you the first business day after the auction to secure payment for your purchases. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Please contact the auction company for shipping information. At the conclusion of the auction, we will secure all of your purchases to our Warehouse. We will contact you the first or second business day after the auction to arrange the shipment to you. You will deal directly with our auction firm for payment of the shipping and the terms of the shipment. Our Auction Firm does not profit off the shipment of your auction items.
For items which are too large or too heavy for us to crate and ship, we will outsource those items to a professional and you will deal directly with them on the payment and shipping terms. We have a preferred handler. Craters & FreightersPreview Date & Times: On-Site Preview the Day before the Auction from Noon to 5PMCheckout Date & Times: You will be contacted the next business day after the auction to secure payment or in come cases, your credit card used to register for the auction will be billed shortly after the auction. Shipping will be billed separetly.Location: 100 Main St, Springfield, NE 68059Driving Directions: This Auction Is Located in: 100 Main St Springfield, NE 68059
1. All prospective purchasers will be required to register for a bidder's number and present proper identification when registering.
2. All purchases must be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. Payment may be made by cash, personal or business check & credit card. There is an additional 4% Administrative Fee on Credit Cards for on site purchasers. All checks will be made payable to The Auction Mill L.L.C.
3. No equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until settled for. Post Auction asset removal arrangements must be made with the Auction Co. Or Seller if purchaser wishes to leave equipment overnight.
4. Once the Auctioneers say 'Sold', the asset becomes the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All property is offered in 'AS IS, WHERE IS' condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, will be offered.
6. All Sales are Subject to the Sales Tax Laws in the State in which the Auction is being conducted.
7. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchaser, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
8. Announcements from Auction Block on Auction Day will take absolute Precedence over any matter of print (Catalogs) or any matter of previously printed advertising.
9. Any Purchaser will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the seller or the Auction Company.
10. Any merchandise not removed by 5pm the following Tuesday will be disposed of by the auction company unless other arrangements are made with the auction firm.
Internet Buyer's Premium: Applies (See Terms)
Sales Tax: 7% To Nebraska Residents - Tax may apply to the total invoice, including Buyer's Premium
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
Payment Instructions: All merchandise must be paid in full prior to leaving the auction site. Vehicles will be held until the check clears unless previous arrangements have been made with the auction company. Your credit card will be billed for the items you purchased as well immediately upon completion of the auction. Your credit card will be billed separately for the shipping charges once the items have been packed and shipped. If you plan to pay for your items with any other method than the credit card you have registered with on Proxibid, you MUST contact the auction company prior to the auction. Declined Cards will be subject to a $35.00 transaction fee. Items not claimed within 3 days of the auction will be considered abandoned and resold.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: The recent trend we have seen is that many bidders are buying online and picking items up in person rather than paying for shipping. This has made protecting your purchases very challenging for us. Please contact us immediately following the auction to indicate how you plan to retrieve your purchases, or if you want to make shipping arrangements.
Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times
Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times
Special Terms of Sale
Buyer must rely on own visual inspection regarding the usability of items purchased. Auctioneer and staff make no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied. All items sold on "as is where is" basis. Announcements day of sale take precedence over printed material. Once the auctioneer says sold that item becomes yours. If applicable buyer's premium applies at this sale. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The Auction Mill L.L.C. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall The Auction Mill L.L.C. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The Auction Mill shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. All merchandise must be paid in full prior to leaving the auction site. Vehicles will be held until the check clears unless previous arrangements have been made with the auction company. Your credit card will be billed for the items you purchased immediately upon completion of the auction. Your credit card will be billed separately for the shipping charges once the items have been packed and shipped. Credit cards are not kept on file with The Auction Mill L.L.C.. Declined Cards will be subject to a $35.00 transaction fee. All sales are final. All information contained herein is believed to be accurate to the best of our ability but is not guaranteed. Tom Millie Professional Auctioneer Office: 402-885-4916 All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL